Chapter 10

They both walked down the stairs, hand in hand. Sebastian didn't bother to cover the bruise on his cheek. When they walked into the dining room they sat next to each other across from Sebastian's parents. They looked up at the young couple who looked back at them.

"Mother, Father." Sebastian said and Ciel gripped his hand.

"Ciel knows what you do to me, And he doesn't like it and obviously neither do it." Sebastian said sharply

"And it's going to stop." Ciel said in the same tone. Sebastian's father still looked un-fazed.

"Well, if I were to listen to children, why would I have to?" he said while taking a sip of his tea.

"It's abuse! It's illegal! And if you continue we'll tell the police!" Ciel said. That actually startled Sebastian's father. Sure he was a child but he was formally part of the richest family in London. Sebastian smirked, he could see that his father was losing control. He also could see that this would last a long time.

-X-

After about an hour of arguing Sebastian's father gave up. He and his wife stormed off to their room while Sebastian and Ciel smiled at each other. Ciel then wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck and kissed him, very deeply. Sebastian kissed back while wrapping his arms around Ciel's waist. Ciel, who was on a different chair, stood up fast which knocked Sebastian's chair over. He chuckled but didn't break the kiss. Sebastian's legs were still up over the edge of the chair as Ciel straddled him. He let out a moan when he felt the other's hands reach down and squeeze his bottom. Sebastian smirked and continued as Ciel continued moaning. Sebastian then flipped them over and pinned Ciel's arms above his head. Ciel blushed dark red and looked up at Sebastian, lust was clouding over both their eyes.

"Sebastian~ Take me~" Ciel almost begged. Sebastian smirked and licked his lip before shaking his head no which made Ciel pout. "Please~~" He begged, he needed friction and he needed it bad.

"Hmm~~ Maybe I should stop now~" Sebastian teased and Ciel pouted. He was panting when he grabbed the table cloth and pulled it off the table, along with everything on it. Honestly, neither of them cared about it. Sebastian chuckled. "Hmm~~ Fine Love~~ But~ Be prepared~~" He said as he leaned back down.

-X-

Ciel and Sebastian were now in Sebastian's room, chests heaving. Ciel moaned one last time when Sebastian slowly pulled out and laid next to him on the bed while pulling him close.

"Sebastian....... I love you....."  Ciel panted and Sebastian smiled.

"I love you too..... Ciel...." He said as Ciel cuddled his chest. A few moments later they fell asleep.... Completely unaware of who was outside the door.