Chapter 15

(Holy wow.... I'm surprised I'm updating this, but I can see that many people liked it so, here we go!)

It had been about two weeks since the raven had been in the heated 'argument' with his father and now things had almost turned back to normal. However, it seemed as though things had gone a bit down hill with his lover, they had began to grow a bit distant. Of course the larger male understood that he had a lot on his shoulders, but, he only hoped he hadn't done anything that would permanently hurt the other. He frowned slightly, catching the attention of his friends. The blue haired boy had left to use the restroom so he was left with his friends for a few moments alone.
"Hey, man, what's wrong? You've seemed a bit soft lately." The vice had belonged to Bard, he somehow always seemed to break everything. The black haired male faced him and shrugged a bit.
"Its just.... Ciel has been being a bit distant, I think its something I said...." He somewhat mumbled, yes, he loved the other dearly, almost so much it hurt. Most guys in their school didnt understand how relationship should work, its not all sex, so when the blonde responded with something good, Sebastian was a bit dumbfounded.
"Look, man. You just gotta get together with him. Go somewhere romantic and grab his hand, explain how much he means to you and apologize. Maybe add a little gift for him, he'll understand. I also heard about his family, give him my prayers." And with that he went back to doing his work. Everyone at the table stared at him for a moment, utterly in shock at what he had just said. However, the others eventually nodded in agreement at the raven who nodded softly before hearing the door open once again. In walked the love of his life, sighing softly and slightly flipping his bangs. A pale hand wrapped around the strap of his backpack, as well as grabbing the other boy's. The taller male stood from his seat and walked over, gently grabbing his hand before slowly slipping out of the study hall. Damn teachers, never pay enough attention to their students. The smaller struggled for a moment.
"S-Sebastian, cut it out. Let me go." He continued trying to tug his hand away, it was only held tighter before he was gently forced out the front doors of the school. "Sebastian! We can't just up and leave!" He heard a small sigh before gently being pressed against the closed door.
"Baby, its a study hall.... No one will care, plus I really need to talk to you..." He said softly, a small blush dusted onto the porceline cheeks of the other before he finally nodded slightly. He was released from the door, however his hand was held tightly, leading him for what felt like an hour until they reached a secluded part of the little town. It was a small little pond, with various flowers surrounding, each a different color. The boy gasped softly before a small smile graced his lips, this seemed to make the other release a relieved sigh. At least he didnt seem to be upset anymore. They each sat down, the blue haired boy leaning against the others chest, resting on his lap.
"So, what do you wanna talk about...?" he asked softly, gently plucking a blue flower from the ground. He leaned his head back to gaze up at his lover before placing the flower in his hair. A small blush managed to appear on the other male's face before he spoke.
"I love you.... So much and I'm sorry I had to be like that a few weeks ago.... I know you just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. I really really appreciate it.... So I really wanted to apologize for it, I dont like being distant from you.... So... I've decided....." He stopped for a moment, admiring the smile that had spread across the other's face already. He looked up expectantly. However, before the sentence was finished, Sebastian couldn't help but lay down gentle kiss on the chapped lips before him. It was passionate and very loving, both smiled softly into it before the departed for the rest if the larger male's words to be spoken. "Decided to tell you.... Everything..." He finished, almost heavily. The other smiled and turned around, now facing him before hugging his neck.
"You can trust me.... I'll listen to everything you have to say...."