Chapter 9

"Why do you let him hurt you?" Ciel cried and Sebastian felt guilty as they hugged tighter.

"I-I don't want him to.... It's just how he shows that I was wrong or did something wrong." He said and Ciel sniffled and hugged his neck even tighter. Sebastian felt bad. Beyond that, he felt awful. He leaned down and kissed Ciel gently and passionately. More tears rolled down Ciel's face as he kissed back and blushed. Sebastian wrapped his arms around Ciel's waist as he hovered over the blunette. Ciel blushed harder and kept his arms around Sebastian's neck. Sebastian gently pulled away and kissed the other boy's jawline. Ciel gasped slightly and blushed harder as he tilted his head up and to the right. Sebastian continued to kiss down the other's neck then he slowly stopped and caressed Ciel's cheek. Ciel blushed even harder the looked back at Sebastian who smiled.

"I'll fix everything~ Don't worry about it~" he said and Ciel nodded then blushed harder.

"S-Sebastian...." Ciel whispered. Sebastian smiled. "Kiss me like the world is gonna disappear~" he finished and Sebastian smiled. He pressed his lips to the younger's in a passionate and gentle kiss. Ciel kissed back and wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck again. Sebastian wrapped his around Ciel's waist and pulled him closer. The kiss lasted for about a minute before they pulled away. Ciel was panting lightly and Sebastian smiled and chuckled. Then Ciel smirked and tackled Sebastian and kissed him again. Sebastian smirked and kissed back as he wrapped his arms back around his waist. Ciel blushed and straddled Sebastian's lap as he leaned down more. Sebastian smirked and rolled over so he was on top before kissing down Ciel's jawline and down his neck as Ciel let out a soft moan.

"Sebastian~" he moaned out and tilted his head up and to the left. Sebastian smiled. It was nice to know that Ciel trusted him like this. And that the name he was constantly calling out for was his. "Sebastian~"...

-X-

Sebastian and Ciel were now laying down with their eyes closed as Ciel's breath finally relaxed. He was sleeping next to Sebastian with his head on his chest. Sebastian was stroking his head gently. Ciel was also blushing hard as Sebastian smiled. They eventually fell asleep, Ciel didn't forget what happened but he knew Sebastian would fix it.

-X-

In the morning Sebastian woke up first and smiled and Ciel who was cuddling his chest. Ciel mumbled something and nuzzled Sebastian's chest. Sebastian smiled and blushed slightly as he ruffled Ciel's hair then kissed his forehead. Ciel's eyes fluttered open and he blushed then smiled.

"Good morning~" Sebastian said before kissing him gently. Ciel blushed and kissed back before sitting up then stretching as he pulled away. Sebastian smiled and stretched too.

"We're going to talk to your parents today." Ciel said as more of a statement. He knew he was a guest and it wasn't exactly his place to get involved this way but he didn't care. Sebastian was his boyfriend and he didn't want him to get hurt. Sebastian nodded and stood then got dressed as Ciel blushed and watched him. Sebastian smirked and lifted up Ciel's chin before kissing him gently and passionately. Ciel kissed back and wrapped his arms around the ravenette's neck. Sebastian wrapped his arms around Ciel's waist and pulled him so that they were both standing. Ciel blushed and pulled away slowly and gently before getting dressed himself. After they both got dressed then each took a deep breath and looked at each other.

"Let's go." Sebastian said. They were both nervous for what could happen.