Chapter 17

(Thank you to those who did comment, here you go)

The other gasped at this, quickly turning his head to look at the other, fear had managed to slip into his gaze however, he felt more of a rush of excitement. As he opened his mouth to speak the other suddenly thrust into him, all in one smooth fast motion. The bluenette yelped in surprise and pain, his body jolting forward before his arms collapsed beneath him, suddenly draping over the edge of the king sized bed. His flushed face instantly got buried within the plush mattress, the male behind him stopped for only a moment to chuckle before continuing to jerk his hips. Moans and slurrs tumbled from Ciel's lips, straight into the black sheet that slowly began getting balled up beneath his now bent arms. Little did he know, just what kind of damage was about to be done to him, a dirty smirk had spread across his lips. This action resulting in his fangs to show, however, they were sloely increasing in length, getting sharper as well. Suddenly his eyes had flashed from their deep red color to a bright pink, purple managing to mix within them. He paused, making all noises stop, only leaving the other to pant a bit heavily before suddenly he turned back to her lover.
"W-Why did you- Ahn!! Sebastian!! Fu-ck!!" He screamed, tears quickly rolling down his cheeks as his left leg was lifted over the other's shoulder, managing to stretch him out even more, getting the throbbing length deeper within him. A dark chuckle filled the before silent air, however it wasn't heard by the one writhing beneath him. Currently the slate haired boy was focusing on the immense amount of pleasure that shot through his body with each thrust, without even trying the raven had already found his prostate. He was absolutely abusing it, managing to hit the exact spot with every deep thrust. The smaller of the two felt as if he was going to pass out, his vision was blurred by tears, he could only hear skin slapping skin, and his shameless, loud moans and cries. Within only a few minutes he shrieked, gripping the sheets until his knuckles turned white.
"S-Sebas- I-I'm gonna- Unf!!" He whimpered loud as suddenly a hand clasped over the tip of his member, stopping him from releasing. He continued to squirm as the other stopped thrusting, leaning over the smaller body, covering him almost entirely.
"No, you're not...." The words were whispered, full of sin and seduction. The voice was different though, it wasn't the deep, relaxing one he had grown used to. No, this one was growling, containing an evil tone, possessive. Controlling. It almost made the submissive melt. God, it made him ten times more aroused than he already was, if it was even possible. He let out a noise, a mix of a moan and a whine put into one as he tried deciding what to do. Beg for more, or beg to be allowed to cum. In the end, the first won, quickly pressing his hips back, the boy began slurring out pleas and begs of pleasure.
"P-Please..... Sebastian, please.... Give me more, make it so I can't walk straight.... I-I wanna see stars..... W-While you slam into the bed....." More words tumbled from his parted, swollen lips. He sounded completely wanton at the moment but he couldn't even comprehend what fell from his mouth. However, what he said next, make the other faulter, for merely a moment but still. "Master please..... I-I'll do anything...." Once again the thrusts started up, not once giving the smaller boy time to catch his breath between them. He continued moaning out, constantly switching between bits and pieces of 'Sebastian' and 'Master' until suddenly, he got penetrated unbelievably hard. His entire body shook right before he came, crying out loudly once again before falling almost limp. The demon growled deeply as he could feel his own release nearing, he continued thrusting as hard as he could into the tight heat, right up until he released. Instantly, sharp fangs broke through the skin on Ciel's shoulder, casing the boy to shriek out at both almost painful actions. He quickly kept his hips forward, filling up the spent boy before him, afterwards gently pulling out. Two distinct colored liquids dripped out of the boy before slowly mixing together, creating a pinkish hue. His breaths were ragged and short, getting interrupted by coughs and whimpers occassionally. The raven's eyes slowly switched back, returning to their wine-red tint. He looked down at the sight in front of him, yes, he felt bad but the other had enjoyed how rough he was. He laid down next to the shaking figure, gently pulling him on top of himself. As both came down from their highs, they repeated each others names softly, their eyes closed, just making sure they hadn't faded away. Eventually sleep had quickly taken control of their bodies as both voice shushed, leaving only the silent night.
    It was the demon who woke up first, slowly rubbing his eyes be for letting his arm slide back down around the other's now bruised waist. He heard a soft groan before slurred and mumbled words came from beneath the pillow next to him.
"What time is it...?" The other boy groaned, not removing the pillow. A chuckle slipped beneath the covered pillow, it gently being removed soon after.
"About ten, Baby...." The red-eyed male whispered, gently kissing his cheek. A blush dusted across the pale cheeks, turning them a pink tint as he rolled over and hugged the other.
"Sebastian.....?"
"Yes, My Love?"
"...... I can't walk...."