Chapter 14

Sebastian gently cupped the other's face before kissing him passionately and gently pulling him onto his lap. Ciel blushed and made a small noise before pulling away.

"You can't just silence me like that...." he pouted. Sebastian sighed as he held the boy close.

"I just.... I can't say ok? Will you please.... Respect that?" he said. Ciel was slightly angry as he pushed Sebastian away.

"You know, it makes me wonder how many things you're hiding from me.... You never told me that your father hit you, you won't tell me this....! Are you also just playing with me? Do you have a girlfriend as well?! You know, BESIDES  the girl who was supposed to be your WIFE!!" He yelled as Sebastian's eyes widened.

"C-Ciel, I didn't get a choice in that and why in the world would I cheat on you? You're perfect, and anyone would be lucky to have you. I don't understand why you like me of all people but you do. You love someone who is far more dangerous than you could comprehend." he said softly why pulling him close once again. Ciel pouted and slightly relaxed into his grip. "And I don't want to hurt you, if you figure out why I'm dangerous.". Ciel was silent for a minute.

"Sebastian, I don't get why you can't trust me...." he said and the other sighed but said nothing.

"I know...... I will one day but just.... Not now...." he said and gently rubbed Ciel's back as he relaxed more. They were relaxed now and although Ciel was disappointed he'd respect Sebastian's decision.

~~~~

"I told you not to interfere with them, James!" Sebastian's mother said slightly angry as her husband walked back in.

"Yes, I'm well aware.... But something bad will happen to them, and you know it."

"Yes, but WE  don't have to be the cause of it.... And you know that. Just let things happen."

"Fine.... But they won't last."