Chapter 1

After writing down multiple ideas we couldn't narrow it down to one. I tapped a pencil on the table as Sebastian ran his fingers through his ebony hair. His beautiful ebony, raven hair.... Wait what? I shook my head and looked at the paper.

"So, it's either about a man whose wife is diagnosed with a disease and lots of stuff happens or a love story between a supernatural creature such as a demon, vampire, angel etc?" I said and he nodded and leaned against his palm.

"Well, we need to start soon..." Sebastian pointed out and I nodded. I then thought more and so did he.

"How about.... the forbidden love one?" I said and he smiled.

"Of course, and I know it seems like a girly story but we'll make it sound good." he reassured. I nodded and lifted up my computer to set it on the desk. He too lifted up his and put it on the table next to mine. He created a doc on Google Drive and shared it with me then we had to think of a title. Damn.... This was going to take long....

~~~~~~

When it was the end of English and we were gathering our supplies Sebastian turned to me.

"Hey, after school do you want to come over? We can work on this more." he said and I nodded.

"Sure, I just need to text my Aunt and tell her." I responded and he nodded as I quickly pulled out my phone and texted her. She responded a minute later with an 'okay' then I smiled and nodded. We walked out of school side by side while talking.

"So your mom named you after a T.V. show?" I asked and he chuckled. His voice was a bit deeper for a 14 year old.

"Yeah, she's very nice though. You'll like her."  he said and I nodded. After awhile of walking he walked up the steps to a mansion and opened the door. I was honestly shocked that he lived in a mansion, I wasn't saying he was poor it just surprised me. He welcomed me in and we both walked into the huge house.

"Mother! I'm home!" Sebastian said before hanging up his backpack. He took mine and hung it up as well. A moment later a woman with long raven colored hair and red eyes came downstairs with a smile on her face. She quickly made her way over to us and kissed Sebastian on the forehead.

"Sweetie, who is this?" he asked gesturing to me. I'm pretty sure I blushed a bit, usually people ignore me.

"Oh, this is Ciel. He's my partner for a project." Sebastian said and she nodded.

"Oh, okay. I'm making lunch soon what do you two want?" she asked and Sebastian turned to me.

"Whatever you want is fine." he said smiling and my face got warmer.

"Umm.... I-If spaghetti isn't a problem that'd be great." I said and they both smiled.

"It's fine. Ok, you two boys go work on your project. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." she said and walked into a room, I assumed was the kitchen. Sebastian lead me up a flight of stairs and into what I assumed was his room. The room was huge and either black, red, or maybe even a little bit of blue. It felt so strange to be in his house, no one in the school besides Alois and Lizzie really talked to or accepted me. He sat on his bed and gestured for me to sit next to him, I did so and we put our laptops on our laps. His bed was a very soft, comfortable, king sized one. It had black bed sheets and a blanket that was red with black along the edge.

"Ok, we need characters." I said and he nodded.

"How about.... It's about a demon who falls in love with a hu-"

"Angel!" I jumped in quickly and his eyes widened and he quickly nodded in agreement. He chuckled afterwards.

"Ok, so a demon falls in love with an angel and...." he trailed off. I just noticed he was staring at me, I felt myself blush as I met his gaze. I noticed that we were both leaning forward slowly as both of our blushes were growing. It all stopped when his mom walked in, we quickly pulled back and looked in opposite directions awkwardly.

Sebastian POV

That was so embarrassing! My mom interrupted us when we were about to kiss! Ugh, she needs to knock!

"What is it mom?" I asked clearly annoyed. She looked confused but shrugged.

"Lunch is ready. Come down when you're ready." she said and we both nodded. She closed the door and Ciel and I both sighed.

"Sorry!" we both said at the same time as we turned our head fast. We blushed harder.

"Sebastian I didn't mean-"

"I leaned in too Ciel, it's probably my fault though." I admitted and he shook his head.

"Maybe I should leave." he said as he stood up. I grabbed his hand.

"Ciel, stay. Please. We can figure all of this out after dinner." I said and he blushed harder but nodded. I got up as well and we both walked into the dining room. We sat down next to each other and mom gave each of us a plate. We started eating while sitting in uncomfortable silence.

"Oh Sweetie, your father will be home later than normal. He got stuck at..." she cleared her throat "Work." she said finally. Wow, great way to make it not obvious mom.

"Mom, if it's okay with Ciel's aunt, can he spend the night?" I asked and Ciel blushed hard and looked at her. She thought for a moment then smiled.

"If he calls her aunt and we can talk over the phone then yes." she said and I smiled. I felt something touch my hand so I glanced down and saw Ciel's hand was very close to mine. I blushed and gently took his hand. Mom didn't seem to notice so we continued holding hands. When dinner was finished we excused ourselves and walked back up to my room and quickly shut the door. Ciel looked at me and I back at him.

"Sorry for kinda pressuring you into spending the night..." I apologized while rubbing the back of my head. He smiled slightly.

"I-it's ok... I've.... Never had a sleep over..." he said looking down. I was honestly shocked. I walked to him and hugged him to show that it didn't bother me or anything. He tensed slightly but then hugged back.

"Sebastian?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah?" I asked and he was silent for a moment.

"...... Were you actually going to kiss me earlier?" he asked and I blushed hard.

"Yeah..... Why?" I asked bashfully and he pulled away enough to look at me. He was also blushing hard.

"Because...." he said and walked closer.