Chapter 31

Although both boys wondered about whatever a reaper was, they were far more interested in each other and getting home soon. Currently, both parents sat together in the living room, being busy with their own hobbies. The missus was knitting while her husband read the local newspaper. They were both immersed in their activities, that was until the door was quickly opened. Quiet giggles accompanied after the sound, along with the sound of fast kisses. However, it wasn't the noises that alerted them of someone entering, it was the smell. It was a very foul odor, slowly invading their nostrils and rendering them speechless. The head of the family instinctively stood in front of his mate, his eyes turning to their natural magenta tone as his eyes scanned the area. The noises continued yet this time the door was slammed and the sound of a heavy thump was heard. Followed was a small squeal and then more rough kissing. Slowly, his figure crept towards them as he rounded the corner and got closer to the front door. As he approached it the smell got worse, making him cringe as his pace quickened. The door came into his sight and he froze at the scene before him. Before him stood his own son and what should have been his deceased lover, currently with their mouths latched together in the most desperate of ways.
    "Sebastian!!" Quickly, both boys pulled apart at the shout before turning to face the cause. Both their faces looked like those of deer in headlights. However, they turned to those of displeasure as they stared back. By now, Ciel had begun to unwrap his legs from the other and place his feet back on the ground. "What is the meaning of this?" was all he could question, he didn't exactly feel like summing up everything running through his head. The other Michaelis pulled his lover close before grabbing his hips and looking at his father.
    "I'm not sure how any of it happened either.... But he's back now... I could be more thankful..." He flashed a small smile then wink at the blunette who blushed softly and leaned against his chest. A growl sounded as fast clicks ran towards them, the missus now stood behind her now angry husband.
    "You shouldn't be! Get away from him right now!" He roared, his voice becoming deeper and his eyes glowing darker. The younger glared and hugged Ciel closer, quickly becoming angry at his father who seemed to be quickly closing in on them. "Didn't you hear me?! Get away from the damn Reaper!" He shouted once again, this time grabbing his son's arm, yanking him away. The young lover reached out for the demon, about to yell his name however being cut short when sharp claws scratched his arm, going downwards towards his hand.
    "Bastard!" Suddenly favoring to react to his injury. His hand was yanked back, making the cuts deeper as he growled deeply. The sound rose purely from his throat, making his anger known as his eyes narrowed. As the talons were brought back, tiny bits of skin and blood now stuck to the ends, if one were to look up they'd see a victorious smirk. Meanwhile the 'bastard's' son stood in shock, only realizing what had just happened a moment later. Instantly he tore away from his father and ran to his damaged loved one. The cuts were shaken away from thought by the possessor who stepped forward, no one had noticed but by now his own claws had grown into a nice point. He stepped forward instantly grabbing Sebastian's father's neck, beginning to hack into it by tightening his grip.
    "What the fuck is wrong with you?! I never did, anything wrong. And just because I'm this... Thing doesn't mean you should hate me. Have I ever hurt you before this? No! And now, I'm just getting even." His grip suddenly moved up to the man's face, now scratching up his slightly stubbled chin. "And just remember. I can end your life any time I want...." And with that, his hand was removed, wrapping both arms around his taller lover who smirked a bit at his father's terrified face. The blunette was then hoisted up and arms wrapped around his waist to hold him up as both boys smirked at the now bleeding nail marks in the older man's neck.
    "So don't fuck with me, Old Man."