Chapter 8

When the raven woke up Ciel was still asleep, he smiled. At least he hadn't had a nightmare or anything. He kissed the other quickly then stood to stretch. Ciel pouted and grabbed the other's hand.

"Don't...." He mumbled tiredly and the other laid back down then Ciel cuddled into his chest causing a blush to appear on both their faces.

"Sebastian...." Ciel mumbled and Sebastian smiled down at him. "..... Will your parents let me stay here?" he asked almost hesitantly. Sebastian smiled knowing that they would.

"They will~ Don't worry~" he said and Ciel nodded. He felt relieved that he'd have a place to stay after everything that happened.

"Boys! Please come down for dinner!" Mrs. Michaelis yelled from downstairs. Sebastian stood first but when Ciel tried he stumbled only to be caught by Sebastian who smiled. Ciel blushed and they put on pajama pants and shirts quickly. They then walked down to the kitchen which was very painful for poor Ciel. When they walked in and Sebastian's parents smiled while Sebastian's mother set the table.

"How did you two sleep?" Mr. Michaelis asked as they sat down next to each other. Sebastian fake rubbed his eyes.

"Like rocks." he said and the much older male chuckled. Well the lie worked. Well it wasn't a full lie, they had slept well. Just.... Not the entire time they were in his room. Ciel had started blushing again but looked down as the Missus set down the food. They all started eating in silence until Mrs. Michaelis spoke.

"Ciel.... I don't like bringing up bad news but.... You're definitely allowed to stay here. Feel free to ask for anything as well." she said and Ciel nodded suddenly becoming upset once again. Sebastian felt bad for the other so he quickly turned in his chair and hugged Ciel who quickly hugged back and buried his face in Sebastian's shoulder. Both parents looked down feeling sorrowful for the bluentte. Ciel couldn't take it anymore and  silent tears rolled down his face as Sebastian pulled him from his own chair and into his lap. Ciel blushed slightly from crying and slightly from where he was now. Sebastian continued to rub his back while sweet words poured out of his mouth into his ear. Ciel blushed harder but eventually calmed down although he was still upset. Sebastian by now had excused himself and was sitting on his bed leaning against the headboard while holding Ciel on his lap and rubbing the back of his head.

"Are you ok, Love?" he asked and Ciel sniffled before nodding slightly. He had become tired from crying so much. He yawned before snuggling back into Sebastian's shoulder when he had found comfort in the other male's company.

"...... I'll be fine..... Just..... Don't let go...." he said and blushed a bit. Sebastian smiled softly then laid down on his side and held Ciel tight just as he had asked. Ciel snuggled into his chest and closed his eyes as he relaxed. He soon fell asleep after and Sebastian carefully slipped out of bed and walked to his father's study. Both of his parents looked up towards the door as it clicked shut.

"Mother, Father." Sebastian said sitting across from them. They nodded and both looked at him.

"Sebastian. We are demons. How you have fallen for a mere mortal? It's pointless. You should know better!" his father raised his voice. Sebastian slightly whimpered and tries to move back closer to the back of the chair. His mother was silent but stared at him. His father walked over to him. This had happened to him before, he felt weak whenever it did.

Meanwhile Ciel had woken up and started wandering around the house to try and find Sebastian. He had walked by two doors but then quickly turned around again when he heard a familiar voice.

"Now you stop! Don't be an idiot! I didn't raise a weakling!" It was Mr. Michaelis. One door was open slightly and Ciel peeked in only to see Sebastian on the floor while holding his cheek and looking up at his father. Ciel's eyes widened and he gasped. All of the demons' attention turned towards the door before Ciel ran back to the bedroom and laid down then pretended he was asleep.

After calming down and covering up the bruise that was now on his cheek, Sebastian went back to his bedroom to see that Ciel was still asleep. He smiled to himself and carefully slipped into bed only to then hear what sounded like crying. He quickly turned Ciel over only to see that tears had started rolling down his cheeks again. He quickly hugged the sobbing boy who hugged back and gripped the back of the ravenette's shirt.

"Ciel, Shh~ I know that it hur-"

"It's not that." Ciel cried into his shoulder while gripping his shirt more. Sebastian raised an eyebrow and Ciel continued. "I saw.... You on the ground.... a-and..... and your father.... above you.... yelling at you...." he said and Sebastian's eyes widened.

"You.... Did?" he asked and Ciel nodded then quickly buried his face in Sebastian's neck once again. Sebastian hugged him tighter and himself, hid his face in Ciel's shoulder. No one was ever supposed to know.... Especially not Ciel.