REAL Chapter 22

Once the couple arrived at home, immediately, the raven went to work. His lover was gently laid down on their shared bed as the other gently stripped whatever clothing remained on him. He still felt numb, like nothing was actually real yet, maybe it just hadn't hit him yet, maybe he was in too much pain, emotional and physical, to feel it. A small blush rose to the smaller boy's cheeks as he was lifted from the mattress and carried into the bathroom and set on the toilet. His eyes were now closed but he heard the water start running, allowing him to relax and gather his thoughts.
    He came.... Sebastian actually rescued him, and he knew he'd never be abandoned. The amount of trust in their relationship amazed both of then although they never spoke of it. Ciel was snapped from his thoughts when he felt the hot water slowly surround him, flowing up his thighs until he was up to his chest in warmness. He leaned back against the curve in the tub before he heard the rustle of clothing and the water get higher. He opened his eyes to be greeted with Sebastian smiling softly at him.
    The look on his face, to anyone else, would be one of content, but to the raven it said 'That's my baby... Thats the one I love.... He's all mine..." small waves made a dull thud against the porcelain as the small, bruised body crawled into the larger lap. The boy settled and let out a shaky breath he'd been holding in the entire time. Tears sprung to his eyes, leaving a stinging sensation as he finally, finally let himself release everything he'd held back. Heavy tears poured down his face, turning it crimson as he was hugged tightly against the muscular chest. Soothing words poured into his ear, attempting to comfort him as best as possible.
    "Kiss me on the mouth and set me free...." This time, the words were sung, not loudly but just loud enough to be heard. It was one of Ciel's favorite songs, it always relaxed him. Not necessarily the words, but the entire song as a whole. Yes, it made him emotional but it allowed him to really think instead of act on his actions. "Sing me like a choir..... I can be the subject of your dreams, your sickening desire...." He continued to sing, ever so gently starting to clean and caress the other boy. His hands slid down the arms and past the bruised and pulls wrist, over the thin, now purple hips, and finally to wash his lower half. Trying to erase what that bastard had done. By now his weeping had stopped and he only let out little hiccups and squeaks as he stared up into crimson eyes. A soft smile spread on his lips as he leaned up closer, eventually finishing the lyrics. He stuttered only a bit as he regained his voice, allowing himself to actually sing.
    "D-Don't you wanna see a man up close.... A phoenix in the fire...." He replied softly, leaning closer until their lips were about to touch. And with that, the last line was sung, in unison.
    "So kiss me on the mouth and set me free..... But, please don't bite."
~~~~
    Only a few moments later the blunette was pressed down against their mattress, currently fighting over dominance with the other's tongue. He knew he wouldn't win, but it was always fun to try. A soft moan slipped from between his soft lips as he felt a hand slid down, gently spreading his legs and bringing one up against his own hip. Sebastian slowly pulled away and defied the song as he slowly trailed his lips downwards, planting sift kisses followed by sharp bites afterwards. The other let out small pants as his not damaged hand gently fisted into the sheets. As a warm tongue slowly rolled back up and departed from hot flesh, sapphire eyes locked with crimson ones, however, no words were spoken. Lips were only once again collided as the demon entirely settled between the thin legs as they gladly spread to welcome him. The larger of the two lined himself up before beginning to push into the warm heat, burying his face in the other's neck. Ciel let out a shakey breath as his back arched and tensed. His eyes widened before shutting tightly, he let out another deep pant when the other was fully sheathed within him.
    The air was silence except for their occasional pants and smacking of lips as they engaged in deep kisses until they departed and Phantomhive gave the awaited command to move. The other slowly pulled out to the tip before gently thrusting back inside the other. A pant and moan broke the before silence as shaking arms slowly reached up to grip broad shoulders. As the thrusts continued in their slow pace, Ciel continued letting out moans that the other just absolutely drank up before increasing his pace and force.
    "A-Ah~ Sebas~ Ahn~" he moaned out, digging his nails into the toned muscle before scratching downwards. Little droplets of blood gathered around the cuts as more and more appeared, gradually getting deeper as the thrusts did the same. Eventually the entire bed shook with each thrust, matching the body of the smaller submissive. Pleasure continued coursing through Ciel's body with each powerful thrust, continuing to build up until finally, he couldn't handle it. He moaned out one last, loud time as he came onto his, and his lover's chest, shuddering as his body began to relax. The demon took a deep breath and put as much force into his thrusts as he could before he released deep within the now tight heat. As they both came down from their highs, Sebastian gently pulled out and collapsed next to the spent boy before pulling him close into a tight embrace.
    "I love you..."
    "I love you too.... I should have got there sooner..."