Chapter 6

After they got dressed the two youngsters walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where  they found Sebastian's parents. His mother was making them breakfast and his father was reading the paper at the table.

"Hello, boys." his mother said while smiling and flipping over the eggs that were sizzling in the pan.

"Hi, Mom." Sebastian responded as he and Ciel sat next to each other.

"Morning, Mrs. Michaelis." Ciel said politely. She smiled and made a plate for all of them. They all ate while talking, it was as if nothing happened the night before.

"Oh, my aunt if fine with whatever time you wish for me to leave." Ciel said once he finished. Sebastian's mother nodded.

"Well, you can stay as long as you want." she said and Ciel smiled and thanked her.

"What about 5?" Sebastian asked and everyone agreed. It was a good time for Ciel to leave since it was before dinner and not too late. After breakfast Sebastian and Ciel went back into Sebastian's room to play Xbox. Nothing really exciting happened the rest of the day. Ciel had to leave which bummed Sebastian and him out but soon  they both went to bed knowing that they'd see each other in the morning.

-X-

That morning at school Ciel and Sebastian had everyone of their classes together to which they were thankful. When it was time for gym at 9th period they each walked into the locker room and changed but as soon as they did everyone else left. Sebastian smirked and pulled Ciel to the back of the fairly large room and pushed him against the wall. Ciel blushed and looked at Sebastian who smirked and started nibbling on his neck. Ciel bit his lip to keep noises from escaping. Sebastian had wrapped Ciel's legs around his own hips and pinned his arms above his head.

"S-Sebas-!" Ciel whisper yelled. He tilted his head to the side so that Sebastian could get extra space to work. He bite then sucked then licked and continued the pattern. Ciel was blushing hard and moaning as quietly he could. By the time the bell rang he now had many noticeable marks on his neck. He was panting as Sebastian set him down. Others were walking in to change so Ciel got his breathing under control as much as he could. They walked in as if nothing had happened and changed into their normal clothes. Some of the other guys looked at Ciel's neck as he changed. Ciel blushed and changed faster. He and Sebastian walked out as the ravenette smirked in victory for what he had done. They decided to walk to their homes instead of taking the bus, they made sure that they told their guardians by phone that they would take longer.

"The hell was that in the locker room?" Ciel said while blushing as Sebastian smirked.

"I told you not to top that one time~ And plus I wanted to." he responded and grabbed Ciel's hand while intertwining their fingers. Ciel blushed harder and leaned against Sebastian as they walked.

"Crap. My aunt! She'll see them!" Ciel said while looking at him. Sebastian chuckled and wrapped a scarf around his neck.

"It's starting to get cold so she shouldn't suspect anything." he said and Ciel calmed down. Sebastian decided to walk Ciel home which made the shorter one blush as they walked. As they got closer to the mansion Sebastian started to smell fire when he breathed in. Ciel smelled it too.

"Eh, maybe someone is having a fire. Trying to burn some extra stuff they have." Ciel shrugged it off and they continued walking.

-X-

Ciel gasped and fell on his knees when he saw where the smell of the fire was coming from. This couldn't be happening again....