Chapter 4

After our 'I love you's Bear fell asleep on my bed and Ciel and I started playing my Xbox One. We were playing Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. Ciel had just died...... Again and I was on my way to revive him when Ciel quickly kissed me which distracted me enough for my character to die. I blushed as he pulled away and smirked in victory. I pouted then smirked and he looked at me curiously. I smirked and tackled him so he was on his back then sat on his chest. He blushed and looked up at me.

"Apologize." I said and he laughed.

"Nope~" I smirked.

"Fine~ I was gonna share my candy with you but sin-"

"Candy?! Sebby I'm so sorry!!! Please forgive me!!" he said as he flipped us over and showered my face in kisses. I chuckled and pushed on his legs which made him flip over but end up on his back again. I sat on his lap again. We were both blushing now but I leaned and kissed him as he blushed harder and kissed back. I grabbed his hands and intertwined my fingers with his as he did the same. This time I was the surprised one when I felt Ciel lick my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly and he slipped his tongue in. I then realized that I had ended up underneath Ciel once again.

'I thought I was on top of him...' I thought but I honestly didn't mind. When he pulled away we were both catching our breath and there was a saliva strand between us. He was smirking in victory despite this though. I blushed and looked away. That was embarrassing.... But enjoyable.... Next time I shall be on top. I'll make sure.

(OMG Guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated!! School has been a hassle so this is more of a filler chapter. I'm going to type my others as well right now so that you all have something to read!)