Chapter 7

Sebastian's eyes widened with shock as he realized as well. This was Madam Red's home. Sebastian quickly ran up and grabbed Ciel before pulling him back, Ciel struggled the entire time.

"Sebastian, no! I have to help her! She could still be alive!" Ciel sobbed. Sebastian felt tears welling up in his eyes. He just hugged Ciel tightly before pulling out his phone and calling the fire department. After that he called his parents to come pick them up. The fire department came first. Ciel was hugging Sebastian's neck tightly as Sebastian hugged him back. Ciel was still crying and a few tears had rolled down Sebastian's face, he hated seeing Ciel this upset. It pained him.

"Oh my! What happened?" Sebastian's mother ran up and pulled them both to herself. Sebastian just shrugged her off.

"He won't talk about it and I will not force him." Sebastian said boldly. His mother backed off and Sebastian picked up Ciel bridal causing him to wrap his arms around the ravenette's neck. They walked back to the family car and all climbed in. Everyone was silent, nobody wanted to talk about the horrible event.

-X-

When we got home Ciel and I walked up to my room and laid down. Ciel snuggled into my chest and I held him up against myself. He sniffled and looked up at me. His eyes were hard to distinguish.

"Sebastian.... I want you to make me feel better." he said sitting up, I sat up after him.

"What do you mean, Ciel?" I asked and he blushed and sniffled again. I imagined that the scent of smoke still lingered in his nose. He pushed me back down and sat on my lap.

"I mean.... I want you to make me forget my pain..." he said and leaned closer. I blushed at this.

"C-Ciel.... N-No..." I said.

"Why? Don't you love me?! Why won't you help me?!" he said and I quickly hugged him.

"Shh~ It's not like that~ We're just too young." I said and he sniffled and pushed me away. He was obviously angry and hurt about his aunt.

"No, we're not! Do it now! Please! I beg you!" he said. I felt so bad for him. I knew I had to.

"C-Ciel.... Are you sure?" I asked and he sniffled while nodding. I nodded and flipped us over. He was still blushing I smiled slightly and leaned down to his ear.

"We're just going slow~ I won't do anything you aren't ok with~" I said and gently nibbled his ear. He let out a small moan and tilted his head to his right side. I left kisses here and there down his neck which he let out small little moans and mewls to every now and then. I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed down his neck down to the waist band of his shorts. He was blushing hard by now. After I took them off he blushed harder and pulled me up.

"S-Sebastian.... I-I.... I want to be able to see and hold you...." he said while wrapping his arms around my neck. I smiled and continued like this.

-X-

Afterwards he fell asleep in my arms with his head against laying on my chest. He was still blushing but was breathing steady now. His inhaler was still in his right hand which rested on my side. I was smiling, he had forgotten about his aunt.... At least for the moment. It at least made me happy that I could have been helpful to the poor thing. I leaned over him and turned off the light. He stirred and barely opened his eyes and looked up at me. I smiled down at him.

"Hi~" I said softly. He smiled and propped himself up on his elbows and kissed me gently. I smiled and kissed back then pulled away just as gentle. I then laid back down as he got up and stretched.

"Mm~" he said after he stopped. He then looked down at me and blush. He cupped my face and lifted it up until our lips touched. He closed his eyes as mine started to close and I grabbed his hips. He quickly but not forcefully, not wanting to ruin the kiss, pushed me back down and placed his right hand on the bed next to me while hovering over me. I smiled and pulled him down so that he was sitting on my chest. He blushed harder and pulled away then laid down next to me and cuddled back into my chest.

"Thank you for being gentle....." he said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Of course, I didn't want to hurt you..... You should get some sleep." I said and he nodded before closing his eyes. His breathing went slow as soft snores escaped his slightly parted lips. I smiled and covered us both up again as I too fell asleep.