2.Wildest Dreams

STILES' POV:

I was so excited about my date with Lydia. I can't even sit still in my desk chair. I haven't told Scott and Allison yet, so I figured why tell Scott now. After all, he's right in front of me.

I tapped his shoulder and he turns around."Dude, you won't believe what happened when I walked Lydia to class" I smiled.

Scott looked at me, wearing his widen eyes."You walked Lydia to her class?!" he whispered yell. I nodded. "So, what happened?" Scott asked.

I leaned forward,"I asked her on a date and she said yes!" I said excitedly. Scott smiled,"That's awesome! Where you guys going?"

My smiled quickly disappeared,"We're going after school. Lydia knows where she wants to go but didn't told me"

Scott slapped his hand to his forehead and shooked his head slowly."Stiles, the man has to decide where they supposed to go not the woman."

I shrugged,"So? I want to make her happy. Plus, I'm totally denying it if she picks the mall" Scott looked at me again,"Dude, who picks the mall as a date" he says, hinting at me.

I laid back in my seat and spread my arms,"Exactly!"

RING!RING!

I grabbed all my stuff and headed out the hall with Scott, "So, this period and the end of the day!" I beamed. Scott nodded in agreement,"I can't believe how you did that Stiles. You really know her" he smiles.

I patted him on the back,"A guy has to do what a guy has to do, Scotty Boy."

"Dont call me that."

"Look, you couldn't earned that nickname if you weren't a werewolf. You do know they're also like dogs" I said.

"I was bitten accidentally, not like I planned to be one."

"Yeah, well if you didn't had to be wandering at night in the middle of the woods, you could've been safe. Other than that, your stupidity has taken over,so..."

Scott eyed me with his werewolf eyes angrily. "You were the one that forced me to go!"

I lifted my hands,"Sorry, God. I forgot your werewolf-ass can take over you. Jesus." At that moment, I saw Lydia and I called out to her.

Lydia glanced up and rolled her eyes, coming over." Um, Stiles, we decided after school, not now."

"What? No! I just wanted to see if we can walk together for last period." I said. She pursed her lips and looked over at Scott and she let out a breath.

"Fine"

We started to walk, "Scott!", someone yells behind us. We all turn around and we see Allison jogging up to us.

Allison perks a kiss on Scott's cheek and joined us."Scott, I was looking all over for you" she says.
I glanced over at Lydia, not listening to Scott and Allison's conversation.

"Listen Lydia, I was thinking that I can start coming over to your house every nights so Jackson won't get Kanima all over you and attacks y-"

"Okay, Stiles. We'll go after the date"

"Did you say yes?"

She nodded, with a small smile rising from her lips. I smiled back and she kept on staring at me.

"Anyways, we better hurry to our class" I said. Lydia nodded, "Yeah"

The bell rang

"OH MY GOD!" All four of us said at the same time and started running toward our class.

******************************
LYDIA'S POV:

As soon as Stiles asked me if he can come over to my house every night, I just said yes without thinking about it.

'Tick tock, Tick tock'

"Come on, come on" I muttered to myself while staring at the clock.

Stiles turned to me, with a smile on his face. I tried to smile back but my eyes kept on staring at his beautiful smile.

RING!RING!

I closed my Biology book and stood up. I quickly walked to the door and I see Stiles waiting for me, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Hey! Ready to go on our date!" Stiles beamed. God, he was super happy. It really is a big deal for him. "Sure, I have to get my stuff from my locker." I rushed past him.

"Lydia!" He called. I turned around."I'll walk you to your locker."

I waited until he was standing right in front of me. I patted his chest,"Dont push this, Stilinski. You already having enough time to spend time with me"

His eyes were hinting at me. What does he want now? Another date tomorrow? God, how much time is he going to have to deal with me not having the same feelings as him?

"Wait for me in your beautiful Jeep, Stiles. Trust me, don't take this way too far" I said. He hesitated to say something but then nodded and walked away.

God, why the hell did I had to hurt him so much?