29.Back Together

LYDIA'S POV:

I got out of my car as I arrived the school. I went over the entrance but didn't find Malia. She didn't came today?

I went inside and as the same thing every morning, people greeted me. I say "hi" back and saw Stiles opening his locker.

I approached him, "Hey," He looked at me and smiled. "Oh hi."

"Have you seen Malia?" I asked. Stiles didn't answered me until he closed his locker and turned to me. "Yeah. She gave me a ride."

"Really?"

"I got wasted last night and I stayed at her house," I explained. "Oh well, where is she?"

"Went to look for you." He said. Oh shit. And once again, what's the thing about me and with the word shit? "Oh, thanks though."

I waved him goodbye and walked away to look for her. I searched every hallway until I forgot to search up on my locker. She always stands there, waiting for me. I went straight over there and found her on the phone.

"Lydia!" She said. I ignored her and grabbed her arm. "Why didn't you told me you were here? At least tell me you were with Stiles."

"Sorry," she started. "I got so caught up with Stiles and I just--it's nothing! Anyway, guess what am I going to do after school?"

I opened my mouth in shock, "No way! You're going?" I said and she nodded.

We started walking to class when she just broke the silence. "I want to tell you something."

I looked at her, my heart starting to beat fast. "Okay but please do it fast. You're scaring me."

"Stiles and I kissed last night. At the club."

I looked at her. Why does she keep surprising me? "Um," I said. "Wow. I did not expected that..."

"I know and I'm sorry. But you know he didn't remembered this morning and I had to tell him. He even said he'll give me a chance--"

"What about Kira?" I asked.

Malia looked at with widen eyes. "Oh my God. I totally forgot about her! She will hate me! Wait..."

Malia stopped her tracks and just stood there. "Didn't they were acting that they were a couple. Oh well, I don't have to worry anymore."

"Yes, you have to worry," I said. "I hanged out with them yesterday after school and they were all couply. Kira is so obsessed with him. She took his phone away and said that he should focus more on her."

Malia looked down. "Well, thank you for telling me. Then why did he said he'll give me a chance?"

I shrugged, "You got to find out."

At lunch

Scott told us that we are holding a quick pack meeting at lunch outside. Everyone is supposed to be there. No excuses.

As Malia and I got to the cafeteria, we quickly got our lunch and paid and went outside. They were all there, eating.

As we both got closer to them, I say that Stiles and Kira were sitting together. So what is it about giving Malia a chance?

Malia lowered her face and I could see that she was sad. So, I rubbed her back for comfort and I told her that I understand.

"--so, it was just like spitting this slime thing on my shoulder. It was disgusting! I just can't--I can't." I heard Kira say.

When we got there, they all looked up. "Hey, you guys made it!" Scott said as we sat down.

Isaac flashed me a smile,"Hey Lydia!"