38.You Don't Have To Rush

******************************

LYDIA'S POV:

I woke up on Stiles' bed. I checked what time it was. 8:34. Oh shit! I missed school! I got out of the bed and put on my shoes. Where is Stiles? Did he just leave me here? 

I went downstairs and found Scott, Allison and Stiles talking in the kitchen. I went inside to join them and Allison was the first one to greet me. "Hey! Did you sleep well?"

I rubbed my eyes. "A little. But why are you guys here? You should've gone to school!"

"I know but we decided to have a day with just the four of us. So, where do you guys wanna go?" Scott said. I look over at Stiles who was cooking breakfast. "Stiles, what do you think?"

"Uhh, I don't know. I'm happy whatever you pick, Strawberry." He replied. Scott and Allison both chuckled.

"What?"

"Strawberry?" Scott asked. 

Stiles turned around. "Yes, now live with it!"

I took a look at the living room which was of course, a mess. "We definitely need to clean that up!" I said as I pointed over. Scott and Allison went to clean up and I walked over to Stiles. "Hey."

"Hi."

I crossed my arms. "That's it? No good morning kiss for me?" 

Stiles sighed. "Don't rush me. Wait a second."

I made myself coffee while he was still cooking. I sat down on the table and took a sip on it. Stiles soon sat down and gave me a kiss. "Better?"

"A little." I replied.

He sat back on his chair and his eyebrows shot up. "Still looks good on you." He commented. I frowned, a bit confused of what he meant but then I looked down to find one of his flannel shirts over me. How the hell did it get there?

Before I got the chance to ask, Stiles stood up and tried to get me up. "No! I want to sit down!" Stiles grabbed my arms and pulled me up. He dragged me to the kitchen. "Come on!"

"No!"

I made a run for it but Stiles grabbed me from my back and picked me up. "No! Stiles! Put me down!" I yelled as I kicked. Stiles was laughing.

He put me down. "You're not going anywhere. You're helping me." I rolled my eyes.

I helped Stiles get the breakfast ready. "Hey, Stiles?"

"Yes?"

"You remember when when we were at my house and you cooked breakfast for all four of us?" I asked. Stiles smiled. "Yes."

Scott and Allison were having a pillow fight. And they were making more mess. Stiles and I put the plates of pancakes and eggs on the table. "Guys! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled.

"We'll be right there!" Scott yelled as he was getting whacked in the head by Allison's pillow.

I laughed a little and went back to the kitchen. I grabbed Stiles hand. "We'll clean up the mess later! You need to eat!"

We both sat down as Scott and Allison were coming to eat. "Thanks for making breakfast, Stiles. I was starving!" Scott said. We all ate and we're talking.

"Are you guys glad that we skipped school?" Stiles asked and we all said 'yes.'

We were done a few minutes later and I helped Stiles with the dishes. We headed back to the living room and sat down as we watched Scott and Allison clean up. "So, really guys. Where you wanna go?" Scott asked.