12.Back Again

2 months later

LYDIA'S POV:

Everything was back to normal. We had gotten to solve the Kanima problem and found out that Matt Daehler was involved in it. All of us were happy about it but I kinda wasn't.

1. Jackson is gone. Of course, he then suddenly became a werewolf for some creapy-ass reason that I don't intend to find out.

2. STILES: Ever since our argument 2 months ago in my house, he never came back. Stiles still hug me in support. He didn't returned any of my calls or texts, wouldn't listen to my apologies. Oh and here's the one that bugs me. HE WOULDN'T DARE TO TALK TO ME!

Seriously, this guy is hard to understand. Allison would always be there for me instead of him. She'll even say that she felt guilty but I know that it was really me. Stiles didn't look at me in the eye when we were with Scott and Allison. Without him, I don't know what I will do with my life. Whenever we have to work together in class projects, Stiles would just write something down in a piece of paper and would go back to doing all of our assignment, not caring if I do it or not.

I clean my mind off from Stiles as soon as I arrive at the school parking lot. I planned to talk to Stiles and not be concerned of my worries taking over or him trying to ignore me. I took a deep breath and got out of my car with my stuff and headed over the entrance. I see Scott and Allison walking down the hallway with Stiles.

Ok, this is my chance. I straighten my posture and hair and walked over to them. I wave to a few girls and kept walking. I spotted Isaac, who was heading towards me, "Hey, Lydia. What's up?" Isaac says along with a smile. "Nothing, just going to talk to Stiles." Isaac look at me and nods slowly, "Okay, but Scott wants to talk to all of us. At his house, can't believe we're all going back with all these little meetings." I pursed my lips and we began to walk together. "So...what are you up to tonight?" I asked. Isaac raised his eyebrows and kept looking at me, "Well, nothing...actually" I smiled and we laugh.

I bumped into someone and I look up. Stiles. I cleared my throat uncomfortably. Scott and Allison notice me and leave immediately. Isaac was still standing there and he touched my shoulder, "I'll see you later" I nod and he leaves.

Stiles looks at me and opened his mouth but closed it when nothing came out. He shooks his head and before he turns around to leave, I grab his arm and we started walking,"Stiles, listen to me. It won't take long just whatever you do, don't interrupt me until I'm done, understood?" Stiles nods and looks at me ready to listen. Plan A, check! I straighten my clothes, "Look, I'm so sorry. It was...uh, I was really worried about you, 'kay? I didn't mean to say that or anything. Stiles, you had been there for me when I needed it, you told me who am I really and let me see my own self. You open my eyes to the real world. No one can make my life better and when you left my side, it really did. You were part of me also and-d that part felt so weak without you. Wh-what I'm really trying to say, is...I like you, a lot."

Stiles' eyes were wide open and I smiled brightly at him. "Umm, wow...never expected that..." Stiles said, "But, here's the thing. You want space and I appreciate that because I also need space to take some time to think this trough."

A big pang hitted the insides of me and I nodded slowly. "It's fine, Stiles. You can't apologize for this, I truly deserve it because all of the drama we had caused or me at my house"

Ok, he mouthed and then he took his arm away from my grip and with just that, he left.

******************************
STILES' POV:

When I had left Lydia for class, I felt important now but not that important. All I wanted to hear Lydia say those words. But now, it didn't felt right. It's like she didn't matter to me anymore but I do. All those things I did in the past two months was to get her to pay me some attention and that I was truly "still mad at her" which I had been acting like I was and she totally believed it.

I walked to my class and then saw Scott jogging towards me along with Isaac, "Stiles, meet us up at my house after school, 'kay?" Scott said. "Umm, sure. Why?" Scott looked down and ran his fingers through his really black hair, "Just, you know for something....Just come and no more questions." I shrugged and went to class.

===♡===

I went over to Scott's house after school. Lydia supposedly will be there, of course she will because she's part of the pack. I turned my Jeep over to Scott's driveway and had noticed that Lydia's car wasn't still here.

Weird

I got out and knocked on the door. No one answer. Usually Scott answers in the first knock. Guess I'll have to climb on his window. I headed over to the side of the house and suddenly heard a car pull over. I turned around to find Lydia's car and waited for her to get out.

When she saw me, her eyes locked with mine. I started walking towards her and she did the same. When we were in front of each other, my breath quickened, "Hey, umm...Scott also told you to meet here?" I nodded and she headed to the front door.

"Uh, Lydia? I knocked and he didn't answer..." I tell Lydia's back and she stops her tracks and just stands there.

Beep, Beep.

I take out my phone and receive a text from Scott. I opened the text

Scott: sry to keep u waiting, it's open btw

Wtf. It's open. Scott will never leave the freaking door open. I rushed past Lydia to the door and opened it. I glanced back at her who's face looked like she just spotted a ghost. I glued my eyes back at the living room of his house and went in. Lydia came in with me and closed the door.

I took out my phone and started texting Scott.

Me: where the hell r u???

I glanced back at Lydia who was watching me intently, her green eyes shining bright. I sat down and patted the open space to my left and she sat down next me. I turned my face to her and she moved uncomfortably, "Listen Lydia. About this morning, I'm sorry I acted like that. You know that I have a crush on you that my feelings were taking over that made me anxious. You never paid any attention towards me that it's just made me want to do that to you. It was a great idea until it we-"

Lydia's lips connected with mine. She stuffed her hands through my hair. Suddenly, I knew what was going on. I let out a laugh. Lydia pulled back and looked at me, frowning,"What's so funny?" I looked at her.

"Can't you see this? Look around you."

Lydia looked everywhere and glanced back at me with her eyebrows raised, "I don't get it..." I stood up and grabbed her hands. We tiptoed all the way upstairs,"Lydia, listen. They tricked us into this." I hissed at her. Oh, she mouthed and nodded as she understood.

We stood there until Scott, Allison and Isaac showed up in the living room. I giggled and nudged Lydia playfully, who had stumbled a little. I glanced back at Scott, Allison and Isaac with their faces so pale. Those little bitches and with those faces they have. "Stiles, what the hell is wrong with you? You have to act mature and serious about this!" Lydia whispered yell at me and I ignored her. I tiptoed to Scott's room and closed the door slowly.

"Stiles, get your ass out here.." I heard her whisper through the door. Ignoring you, have to live with it. For now. I scrambled my eyes back to the room and try to spot something that will help me focus to whatever is going on. I went to Scott's desk and looked all over through the cabinets and drawers. I searched the last cabinet but nothing. Wait. I opened it again and found a note lying down, let alone. I grabbed it and opened the note slowly.

Scott,

What should I do to get Lydia to notice me?

What. The. FUCK. Lydia has a secret crush. I'm not the only one.