9.Best Stilinski Cook

LYDIA'S POV:

"Lydia, I'm saying this one more time. What's going on between you and Stiles?" Allison asked.

Holy shit. What am I supposed to say? You were right Allison, I do have feelings for him, or, We just kissed, no biggie, absolutely not this one, Stiles and I are in love and we had kissed a couple times.

"Nothing, just in--"

"Love? Lydia, admit it. You and Stiles want to be a thing. Can't you see he has been waiting for this moment his entire life? He waited for you to answer his totally adorbs love request."

I was about to explain what happened earlier but Stiles came over with a tray of the four plates with waffles.

"Who's hungry?"

Scott quickly came over to the dining room and sat down next to Allison. Stiles was handing out the waffles and then sat down next to me.

Allison eyed me and nodded her head toward Stiles.

I don't know, I mouthed to her. Scott looked at me in horror. "You guys need some space to talk?"

"No sweetie, I just had to tell Lydia to do something and quick"

I cleared my throat,"I will but it doesn't have to be that obvious to make it work." Stiles looked at me as if he was making sure I was okay.

"So, what are we going to do with Jackson? You know he might come back here?" I say, trying to get Allison to get her mind off of making connections with Stiles.

Scott groaned, "Please, don't get me there! The last thing I need is a super lizard killing people all around Beacon Hills. I'm just trying to eat my breakfast."

"Got it."

We were then eating in silence, only the sound of the forks interrupting the silence.

Finally, Stiles spoked,"You guys like the waffles?"

Scott nodded, "Yeah. Who knew you can cook like a pro?"

Cook like a pro? You had got to be kidding me. Who the hell says that anyway? If Scott so says that one more time, I promise that I'm so going to hurl him out the freaking window. I won't even care what Allison will say. It's her problem for not teaching Scott-freaking-McCall real English.

I turned to face Stiles,"You are such an amazing cook. Well done, Stilinski. Can you come here every often? I would like to see if you can cook other recipes. My parents would be impressed!"

Stiles smiled,"I try, but thank my dad. I would recommend voting me for the best Stilinski cook. Don't tell my dad that I said that."

I grabbed his hand under the table, "Promise. When I say I promise, I never break it" I said sarcastically.

"Mmm...Lydia. Nice job with the hot chocolate," says Allison.

"Thanks."

After breakfast, Scott and Allison were ready to leave. Stiles and I went to tell them goodbye at the door. Stiles went to talk to Scott outside, leaving me and Allison at the door.

"Lydia, remember to call me and get me all the detes of whatever is happening with you and Stiles. Also what you were going to say before breakfast."

I nodded, "I promise that I will. Thanks for everything, Allison"

"No, thank you Lydia. For also let us stay at your house."

We hug for, like, 30 seconds and pulled back

"Bye Lydia"

"By Allison"

******************************

STILES' POV:

I went outside to say goodbye to Scott while Allison and Lydia were talking at the door.

"Dude, you are an amazing cook! Can you give some cooking lessons to my mom?" Scott said jockingly.

I shrugged, "I try but it won't kill as you pay up $50 per hour. It might be also impressive as having my own cooking show!" Scott laughed. "There's something I need to ask you, buddy."

I listened,"What's going on between you and Lydia? Tell me and I'll give a bet at anything you tell me." he begged. I shook my head and laughed at his recommendation. "Well played Scotty but no can do" I said quickly.

"Come on, Stiles. I'm your best friend and best friend's count on each other." Scott said and put his hand on my shoulder. You have got to be kidding me. Why does Scott always have to say that in order for me to tell him everything he wants to know. "Do you need a checked hearing appointment? And next time, don't try to pull the bestie card...again!"

Scott looked at me with his eyebrows raised. Why does he always win? "Fine! I'll call you tonight and don't take it way too you know."

"I win!"

"Yeah! I get that Scott. Look I gotta go! Allison's coming, good luck with the date tonight." I say.

Scott nodded and waited for Allison and they slipped into the car and drove away.

"Lydia, what happened with Allison? You look...pale?"

"It's fine. So, you're staying to help me with this mess and the wall?"

I nodded. She smiled and started cleaning the floor. I went to fix the wall Jackson had cracked when Lydia screamed that night.

"Lydia, do you want me to stay here for this week since you're going to be alone and it will be more helpful for all of this?" I said, pointing around.

"Yeah. But when we get before dinner, I want you to go to your house and get some clothes. And please get a towel. You really need to shower"

"I don't smell that bad"

"Okay!"

5 hours later

Lydia flopped into the couch, exhausted,"Oh my God! I'm so tired"

"I'll go home and get my clothes and a towel"

Lydia nodded and I went home. I can't believe I had said that I should stay with her for the rest of the week. What if she finds this weird? Why would she want to hang out with some nerd?