7.Star Wars

LYDIA'S POV:

I put on Star Wars, Stiles' favorite movie. I saved it because I had planned it for tonight but the bitch of a Kanima Jackson had to ruin everything.

I watched it and almost fell asleep. No wonder Stiles likes this. This is full of crap and shit. He is almost the same but also with boring...ish.

I heard a knock on the door. Oh god. Please tell me that's not Jackson. I'm getting sick and tired of his stupid lizard form, whatever that is.

I mute the TV and just sat there in silence.

A knock again.

"Lydia? I know you're in there."

Stiles. What is that dork doing here in the middle of the night?

Wait.

I check my phone and it was barely 5 in the morning. That long to watch freaking Star Wars movies. Well, damn!

Never mind. I don't have time for him. Besides, I put him in danger and that's why I left his house. I felt that when I told him my dream, something bad is going to happen and it's like I just signal Jackson or whoever that it was ready to attack or something.

The door knob turn and it opened. Oh. My. God. I haven't locked the door! If that was Jackson, I'll be screaming like hell.

Stiles stood there in surprised looking at me."Why did you just do that Lydia? I can't believe you!" I stood up and closed the space between us.

"I know, I'm really sorry Stiles. I left your house without saying a word but I want you to be protected."

Stiles looked at me in confusion and he frowned, "I was talking about the pizza! You almost ate the whole first box. At least tell me you're eating it before I had to come here!"

I felt my cheeks blushed of embarrassment, "Oh, I just figured you were talking about-- oh never mind. Where's Scott and Allison?"

He pointed towards his Jeep. I nodded and headed outside. Sunrise was coming.

Scott saw me and got out quickly and Allison seemed to get the signal that I was here because she also got out,"Lydia! Thank God!" Allison hugged me and pulled away, "Are you hurt? Do you need something? If you do, we'll get it ASAP!"

I laughed,"I'm okay. No need to worry" Scott looked at me blankly, "You sure?" I nodded and we headed back inside.

We spotted Stiles eating pizza and watching Star Wars. He turned to me. "You watched Star Wars? That's my favorite!"

I sat next to him, "The date had seemed a big deal to you, so I also took it serious" Stiles flashed a grin,"Lydia, our dates don't have to be serious. We can also have fun."

Allison put her hand on my shoulder, "Stiles cares about you. I know you do, too!" She whispered in my ear. I smiled.

What was happening to me? Am I trying to give feelings for Stiles-freaking-Stilinski?

******************************

STILES' POV:

I woked up in Lydia's house, in the couch. I tried to get up but something was holding me back.

I turned and found Lydia with her head on my shoulder and her hand on my arm. Scott and Allison were snuggled together next to us. I sat back and looked up to the ceiling. Why did Lydia left my house? What did I do?

Lydia snuggled more into my body. She tugs my other arm as to hug her and I look at her, her eyes still closed. We suddenly hugged and she still didn't seemed to wake up.

I layed down on the couch along with Lydia. I finally had the girl of my dreams right in my arms.

I was happy and nothing can't stop me from loving her. Lydia can be a pain in the ass sometimes but she's the sweetest girl I had ever seen in my life, even if she doesn't show it.

I watch Lydia for a while a move her strawberry-blonde hair out of the way of her beautiful face. She even looked so adorable when she's sleeping.

I saw Lydia's eyes open up slowly and she sees me. For a moment we stare at each other and the next thing you know, she jolts up.

"What time is it?" Lydia asked. I reached for my phone.

7:06 a.m.

"Barely seven." I said. Lydia looks over at me. We lock each other's eyes and it partially seemed like forever.

"Lydia, I always had a--"

"I know." Lydia interrupts me with a weak smile.

She reaches up to my hair and fix the mess. When she was done, the space between us was closed.

Our noses almost touched. I made the action to kiss her but she went for it before I did.

Both our lips connecting