17.Feelings Change

A/N: Hey, so for this chapter, we have Allison's pov. No Lydia.
~MaryKate
******************************
STILES' POV:

"I'm listening." I say to Lydia, ready to know what has been happening to her. "Stiles, you're a great guy. I started going on dates with you, even if they were just two. You care about me more than anyone else. Our kiss was the best thing and it change everything. I can't even identify wether I really do love you. I love you but I'm not sure that it's true love."

I kept looking at her, words not coming out of my lips, "Stiles, I want some time to think. And I want you to do that also. That's why I'm sacrificing myself for someone. Malia. She likes you and I mean a lot. She understands what I'm going through right now. Can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah," I say. Lydia looks down and looks back up at me. I see her eyes sparkling, seeing that she had tears in her eyes, "Can you go on a date with Malia?" Lydia asks. I quickly stood up, "What? No. No way. I said I will never replace you and that's the end of it."

Lydia stood up, "I know, I know. But for God sakes, do it for Malia. Do it for me." I continue to shake my head and backing up away from her, "You know what? Just forget it, I'm not going to do it! I  can give you time but not like this!"

"Oh my gosh, Stiles! Can't you see this is also hard for me?! I try everything I can! I know what I'm doing!" Lydia yelled back. I turned away from her. Has she thought this through? What is going on between us? I turned around, my eyes starting to blur from my tears, "Lydia, there's still no way I'm going to, alright? And if somehow you are just saying this because you don't want me then fine! Forget everything we did! Forgot our kiss! Go and forget about us! Fo what the fuck you want! But just so you know? I think that you just don't understand! If that's what you want, then goodbye!"

I went out the door and headed all the way to class. I didn't want to be rude, but I just don't want her to feel replace if I go out with Malia. And yes, this time, I'm really mad at her.

After school

I walked towards my Jeep, trying to text Allison about our History project and when can we meet.

Me:
So, where do u want to meet?

Ally:
Not sure

Me:
I would say my house but not sure you want to go work with a messy room

Ally:
Haha, I may be a girl but our education is important

Me:
Yep you said it

Ally:
Ooh, what about Starbucks? It has free Wi-Fi

Me:
Okay, near the school right

Ally:
Well duh you dumbass! See you there

Me:
Kay

I was so caught up texting Allison when I crash into someone. I looked up and see Malia who turned around and gave me a smile, "Hey Stiles! Where are the others?"

"Malia! Scott's at work I think, Isaac is with Lydia and I'm going to meet up with Allison to work on the project." I said. "Well, can I join you guys? I want to get to know you." she asks.

"Ooh, sorry. Maybe another time. But right now we just want to be alone." I said panicking."Why?" Malia asks with a confused face. "Oh it's just that Allison feels uncomfortable around you. She always feels like that when there's a new werewolf. She'll even talk less and be kinda rude.