40.You Never Left

*****************************
THIRD PERSON POV:

"Jackson?" Lydia said and Stiles backed away. Jackson smirked. "That's right. Glad to see you too."

Lydia rolled her eyes in disgust. "Oh, Lydia. Don't be rude. I'm just here for a visit that's all. Release them." Jackson said with a snap of his fingers as the Kanima released Allison and Kira. Scott and Isaac ran up to them and gave their girlfriends a hug.

As soon as that happens, the Kanima comes to charge them. Scott released Allison and growled and shifted into an alpha while Malia, Isaac and Theo got the signal and also shifted.

Allison went over to Stiles and Lydia. "Stiles, here are some daggers. You know how to use them?"

"Of course I do!" Stiles exclaimed. 

"Just checking because what if you get hurt with them by accident." Allison said and handed it to them.

The fight had begun when Jackson turned into werewolf form. Stiles and Lydia were trying to make a run for it but then Jackson blocked their way.

"Think you can escaped away from me?" He said. Stiles gave Lydia two daggers. Jackson charged in his direction and Stiles slashed the dagger on Jackson's chest as he winced in pain.

Stiles looked down at him and Lydia stood there in shock. Then they both made a run for it. Allison saw them running off and then her eyes trailed back to Jackson as she saw him standing up.

Allison got her bow and arrow ready and tried to steady her arrow to hit Jackson. She realesed the arrow and it hitted Jackson.

Then the Kanima ran off. The pack followed it.

Stiles and Lydia were almost to the parking lot when the Kanima blocked their path. "Oh shit!" Stiles yelled. Jackson soon joined them as once again started to fight.

Kira then had the fox inside her take over. Everyone watched as she fought the Kanima. And then she tried to kill it until Isaac tried to stop her but Kira dodged him off. Scott grabbed her hands and then growled her name.

Kira came back to her normal self and saw everyone's horrified faces. "What did I do?" No one said a word. She dropped her sword and Isaac pulled her in to a hug.

Jackson saw that it was his chance. A chance to finally get rid of Stiles Stilinski. The boy who grabbed Lydia away. He dug his claws in the back of Stiles and he screamed.

Jackson pulled his claws away from his back and walked away as Stiles was collapsing. "Just so you know, McCall? Better watch out for the wolf's bane I heard about."

The pack looked confused. "Does he even know where it is?" Isaac asks.

"I think he does because he's just walking away." Allison said.

"Guys! What are you guys doing there? Stiles!" Lydia yelled. The pack ran over to Stiles. Lydia kneeled down and grabbed his hand. "Stiles! You okay?"

Stiles coughed. "No..." he choked up the word. Lydia suddenly had fear in her eyes. Then tears streamed down her face. "No Stiles. Please don't! Stiles, stay with me! Stay with me!"

Scott kneeled down on Stiles' other side. "Stiles, you have to be strong. Don't let the pain take over you!" His tears were streaming down faster. He turned around. "Will someone call 911?"

"I'm calling them right now" Isaac said as he holded his phone over his ear. Stiles steadied his breathing. Lydia was crying. "Come on, Stiles! Don't leave me!"