24.Another Plan In The Plan

STILES' POV:

I kept on letting Lydia leading me. Where are we going? Lydia and I soon camed up in front of Coach's office door.

Lydia turned to me with a smile. I looked to the door to Lydia, to the door then back at Lydia. That's when I realized what she was thinking.

"Oh no," I said shaking my head. "You're not thinking to do that, do you?"

Lydia didn't said anything and pulled out keys. She unlocked the door and opened it. I stared at it for a moment and started backing up. Lydia noticed and grabbed my arm and lead me inside.

When she closed and locked the door, Lydia grabbed by my flannel and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I pulled away and she looked at me confused. "Lyds, I'm sorry. I can't. I'm with Kira and-"

"She wouldn't know a thing about it," she finished. "I don't care and I wouldn't stop."

Lydia kissed me again and now, I don't fucking care about the plan. This is us. Lydia jumped on me and put her legs around my waist. We kissed harder and harder. "Lydia..." I started.

"Shh..." she said and shushed me with her finger on my lips. I pushed her against the wall and continue to kiss.

Lydia got off from me and started taking her sweater and shirt off. I looked at her in surprise. She started taking off my flannel. I stopped her tracks.

"Lydia, listen," I said. "Let's do this another time, okay? I mean, come on. I don't want to rush things over." Lydia looked hurt.

"Stiles. I want you now. But I understand. Let's do this tonight." She said. "Uh, I don't think it's a very good idea. Besides, I'm probably be with Kira."

Lydia's face fell and she nodded. "Okay."

I helped Lydia get dressed and we got out. I dropped her if to her first period class. Before she went inside, Lydia turned around to face me. "Thanks for being there."

I nodded, "You don't need to thank me." Lydia smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. The same one where Kira did.

I walked to class just when someone grabbed me by the arm. Kira. "We need to talk."

I groaned. What the hell does she want now? "Didn't you told her we were "a couple"?"

"No," I said. "And I don't care if you wanted me to." I started walking again when Kira grabbed my arm again. "Stiles. I'm trying my best. I want you guys together but I'm teaching her what to do if someone steals you from her."

"Well, it's not working." I snapped. I turned to walk when I bumped into Scott. "Oh, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Kira stood close to me and Scott raised his eyebrows. "What's the meaning of that?"

"Oh, you know. It's what couples do! We're a couple now!" Kira smiled. I rolled my eyes and Scott figured out what was happening. "Kira, stop. I know."

But she didn't stop. Instead, she laughed. "Oh you! Let's go, Stiles. We got plans."

"In the beginning of the school day?" Scott asked. "Well, duh!"

I let go of her grip. "No! We're not going anywhere alone." Scott looked at us for a moment. "Guys, umm...we better get to class." He said nervously. "Huh, I mean, come on Stiles. We got a lot of things to fix up. Allison won't help you this time."

"What do you mean Allison won't help you this time?" A voice said. We turned and saw Allison standing there. "Listen, Ally. I told you I knew what I had to do-"