13.The Note

A/N:
Hey guys, for this chapter, it will be longer and this doesn't have Lydia's pov. This is only Stiles pov. Thank you so much and I love ya!
~MaryKate
******************************
Holy shit.

I'm not the only one who likes her. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckitty. Fuck. I quickly refolded the note and put it in my pocket of my Nike hoodie. A small knock made me glanced back at the door. Lydia. I ruffled my hair and opened the door slowly, that made a small creak. I found Lydia with her face red and her arms crossed. She walked past me and layed down the bed. I closed the door and sat down on the desk chair. "Lydia, umm...what should we do?" I ask her. She glances up and huffs dramatically, "I don't know Stilin--Stiles. Maybe you can tell me why the heck you locked me out when you're just here investigating or something around here." Lydia said, sitting up and looking at me in the eyes. I looked away and I forced my hands to make its way to the pockets of my sweater for the note so I can show her but when I put my hand there it frozed and stood there.

Lydia stood up and walked towards me slowly until she was face to face with me. She glanced down my hand that was inside my sweater. Lydia made a grab to my wrist, pulling my hand out. When she found that I wasn't holding anything, she frowned and instead, tuck her hand inside and grabbed the note.

Lydia took it out and started looking all over the note and started to open it. I grab the note from her hands and put it back inside my pocket.

"HEY! I WAS GOING TO SEE WHAT IT SAYS, STILES!"

I quickly shushed her, "Shut the fuck up! Just be quiet!" I whispered to her. We heard footsteps coming closer. I grabbed her hand and tried to open the window with my free hand. Lydia took her hand away from my grip and helped me opened it. I let Lydia go first and went after. When I shut the window down, I grabbed Lydia's hand and hold on to the tree branch near the window,"On 3, 1...2...3" I said and we jumped off and we went in a run. I got to my Jeep and turn on the engine. I waited for Lydia to get out of the driveway but her car stood still,"Lydia, hurry up!"

Not moving. I quickly got out of the car and headed to hers with my blood rushing through my veins. Not inside. Not in the side of the car. Especially not behind me. What if Scott and the others found her? What if Lydia is making fun of me right now when she's just hiding someplace? No way, that's not Lydia. Suddenly, I heard a small growl and turned around to find a blonde girl with her blue eyes sticked on me. I stumble a little when I find Lydia behind her. "Umm...hey. Who the hell are you?" I ask her and her blue eyes are gone, switching to brown ones. She looks at me confused and turns around finding Lydia, "What is going on? Why is she behind me?"

"Umm, you sound like you don't remember. You just grabbed me out of nowhere." Lydia told her. I got closer to the girl who smiled at me, "Hi, I'm Stiles and she is--"

"Lydia. Lydia Martin..." she says and looks down at the ground. The girl nods, "Well, I'm Malia. You saw that didn't you? Or whatever that was, I should get you guys out of here. You are not in for the right time with the supernat- I shouldn't be telling you, it's dangerous." I put my hand on her shoulders and tried to calm her down, "Hey, don't worry about it. We're actually part of the supernatural. Like she's a--"

"Banshee." I frowned at Lydia and turned my head back at Malia, "We also have friends who are part of it. I'm just a human." Malia stares at me and shifts uncomfortably. "Well, I came here for help from this True Alpha that I think his name was Scott McCall? I may have tell you if you guys know him at least?" Malia asks and waits for an answer. "Yeah, he's our friend. And here's great news, we're right in his driveway. So, you're in the right place." Lydia tells her. Malia smiles and looks up to Scott's house, "Well, what are we waiting for? I have to get in." I hold up my hand to tell her we can't but Lydia walks past me, "Come on, Malia. Well assure you that you can trust this alpha plus we were going in anyway." What is she doing? I hurry to catch them up,"Um, Lydia? Can I talk to you for a minute? I mean now..." Lydia stops and waits for me. "Lyds, I don't think it's a good idea for both of us to go in there. Scott might chase our asses again." Lydia looks at me, "Are you freaking kidding me? This might be a "good reason" to tell them that we weren't inside and got this girl that needed his help from out of nowhere." True. I nodded in agreement, "We need her to agree on that. I bet if I can do that." I winked at Lydia and headed to Malia.