14.Emotional Tether

A/N: Hey guys! Please watch the video above. You remember last week's episode? Oh my God, STYDIA!!!! So this video is all about that episode. I love it so much especially when that scene was when they were about to kiss, the one when Lydia screamed and Stiles covered her and when Lydia said Stiles saves her life and Stiles smiles to himself, Scott looks at him like he knows that he still loves her and Natalie's face when Lydia said that. Right in your freaking face mama Martin! Lydia proved you that his a nice and smart guy. I pretty much laughed at her. Okay back to the story...
*****************************
LYDIA'S POV:

"Stiles, you okay? It looks like you want to go get for help?" I say as I look at him. Scott, Allison and Isaac are upstairs, trying to show Malia how to take control. Little thing I know that Malia is trying to flirt with this dork right here. Stiles looked at me, speechless. I furrowed my eyebrows and kept staring at him, "What?" He continued to stare at me and I huffed. "Stiles, if you're going to say something, do it right now because if you don't, I'll probably flip your ass out!" I tell him and he looks away. I felt kinda guilty and I try to keep him comfortable. "I'm sorry, that came out harsh than I thought it will be. You don't have to say it right now, you can tell me later..." I say and he gives me a small nod.

We sat there, an awkward silence still resuming between us. I heard Stiles breathing hard and I furrowed my brows, confused of his breathing. "Stiles, are you sure you're oka--" before I could finish, Scott and Isaac came down and Stiles and I stood up, "How did it went? Is she all good 'cause I just want to go home." I say and Scott nods,"Yep, she has improved a little but still needs a lot to learn. By the way, if you want to go home, the door is that way and I can't make you stay, so..." Scott looks at me.

"No, no. I'm not leaving, just an exaggeration..." I say. Allison comes downstairs with Malia behind her, "Hey guys. Here's your girl back. Remember Malia, come back tomorrow after school and we'll practice more. You applied to go to Beacon Hills High School already?" Allison asks and Malia nods, "Yeah, I need to learn more. Thanks for everything, you guys." Malia turns towards us and stands there before heading to the door. I walk behind her and close the door, "Malia, you okay?" I ask and she turns around to face me, "I'm sorry about earlier. Didn't mean it, you were so nice to me and...I don't know...It just came ou--I'm sorry." she says with a smile. I opened my mouth to also apologize to her but Stiles burst out the door, "Clearly, I need to talk to Lydia " he says and Malia just gives him a nod before walking away, "Wait, you can stay near my car. I'll give you a ride home." I say before I stop myself.

"Thanks," Malia says and walks towards my car. I turn to Stiles which he looked concerned, "Lyds, um that note was not mine...it actually is Isaac's. He likes you." I open my mouth in surprise and he nods like he already knew what my expression would be when I hear those words.

Wait, that doesn't make any sense. Same old Stilinski, coming up the with not possible things to see how do I feel. Ha ha, I'm not falling for it. I burst out laughing and Stiles looks at me like he needs to call for help,"Clever, Stiles, clever..." I say and walk away before he says something else. I unlock my car and enter in the driver's while Malia enters in the passenger's. We close our doors at the same time. If Stiles was joking then why would he be outside still. What if he wasnt? Oh my fucking God, if he wasn't then I'll literally die from what I just did. Stiles watched me get out of the driveway in the corner of my eye. I just can't bear to look at him in the eyes, surely if his were the prettiest hazel ones.

Malia inhales deeply. Malia. Wow, forgot that I was taking her home. The ride was pretty silent but I just want to think of something to say so this wouldn't continue to get more awkward. "So Malia, when did you arrive to Beacon Hills?" I ask and she exhales,"Well, I um...actually, I'm not sure. I was in the woods and suddenly I got a home, clothes, food and money. But I think I arrive two days ago. I just can't remember because my mind is a little fuzzy so. I think this will turn out great, I mean I'll learn now to be were-coyote and stuff." I nod as to agree. "How about you, Lydia? When you came to Beacon Hills?" She says sarcastically and I roll my eyes, "Haha, born and raised." I reply and we laugh.