16.Messages

LYDIA'S POV:

As soon as I ran away from Allison's house, I felt like a wimp. I couldn't believe that Allison would do that to me. She knew how much it scares me from all these lovey-dovey stuff. This wasn't supposed to happen to me. And for most of all, I just don't know how I have been feeling lately. A lot of questions I had been asking myself for like 2 months and I have no clue what my answer is.

So much for a big night.

20 minutes later

I was home after the ruined night. I slopped down the couch and let out a breath. I rummaged through my purse to find my phone. I unlock it and go through all of my notifications.

Missed calls:

5 missed calls from Scott
3 missed calls from Isaac
21 missed calls from Stiles
17 missed calls from Allison

Messages:

6 new messages from Isaac
11 new messages from Scott
28 new messages from Stiles
23 new messages from Allison

Should of expected those missed calls and messages. But when I was about to get out of page, I noticed something. Those weren't the only ones...

2 new messages from Jackson

Oh my God! It's Jackson! I can't believe he texted me, even after he left me to London. I started thinking about being mad at him but I just couldn't. It's Jackson. Swallowing a big gulp, I opened the text

Hey Lydia please call or text me back. Bye

I know you're mad. How many times do I have to say sorry

I tried to click on the green phone caller above. I hovered over it, thinking maybe he might be sleeping. I clicked on it and put it on speaker. I sat back and tried to relax. Jackson's voice came up, "Hello?"

"Uh Jackson? It's me, Lydia" There was a moment of silence and I started to regret making this call. "Lydia! Wow, um, how are you?"

"Good! Uh, I'm okay." I say. But was I really okay? "That's good! It means so much to me to hear your voice again! How's everyone though?"

My smile slowly fades. Did he just asked that? Never would I ever expect to hear him say those words, "They're doing great. We're taking a break from all the supernatural stuff. There's nothing going on around here." I say with a laugh.

"Look, I gotta go. Can we talk later?" He asks. "Yeah plus I need some sleep. You don't know what had happened to me earlier." I blurt out and I covered my mouth.

"Well, you can tell me later. Bye Lydia."

"Bye." I hang up and sigh. I went up to my room and put my pjs. As I was done, I cuddle up under my comforter and looked up at the ceiling.

Tomorrow wouldn't be that bad as I thought...

The next morning:

I heard my alarm clock and quickly turned it off. I opened my eyes but was quickly blinded by the sunlight. I got out of bed and went to my closet to find something decent to wear. There was a knock on the door and I went to see who it was.

When I opened, I found my mom who was smiling at me, "So, how was last night. You didn't came earlier than I thought so I went to bed."

"Uh, it was the best date night ever! But after, we went to a party at Allison's house. It wasn't that important after." I tell my mom and she nods slowly.