35.He Showed Everyone

God, I love Halsey so much! Anyway, here's a song called "Colors." Just enjoyed it and let's get to the story.

*****************************
STILES' POV:

Scott, Allison, Kira and Malia had helped out with the plan these past few days. Malia seemed pretty fine about this but stopped talking to me.

Allison went back to being rude to Malia. Everything was fine back at the sleepover, what happened then?

Scott was still worried about the Kanima. We weren't really sure about anything. It's like we can't trust anyone.

Kira has been getting time with Isaac and entered the flirting zone. While I and Lydia still haven't gotten into terms of being together.

But I still remember about the locket. I still have it. And Kira knew she'll use it for the plan.

Lydia took me out to the mall again and she did me a makeover. Now, I have to go to school with a new style. She said to at least wear it once to see how I look in it.

"Lydia, I don't want to! What if Scott thinks I'm changing? What would the pack think?" I argued over the phone in the morning. Lydia groaned. "Everything will be fine. I said just this once and I paid for it remember? So I choose for the clothes."

"Alright. But I'll pay you back. And you have to let me do something for you." I said.

"Okay, okay," Lydia exclaimed. "Now hurry because I want to see you how you look. You remember which goes with which?"

"Yes! I gotta go!" I hanged up and choose my clothes. It wouldn't be the same wearing a flannel.

At school

"Lydia, I swear to God. I don't want to get out!" I exclaimed. I was inside my Jeep in the school parking lot, nervous to go out.

"Everything will be fine." She said. "Just this once. And by the way, I'm standing near your Jeep and you don't want me to get you out."

I looked over in the rear window and found her strawberry-blonde hair swaying in the wind. I cut the call and grabbed my backpack and got out.

When Lydia faced me, she smiled. "That's what I'm talking about." She straighten my jacket.

"Lyds, I'm not sure about this." I said. Lydia huffed. "Trust me on this. I'll let you do what you want to me. Although I also will have a bad feeling for it but whatever."

I nodded and we both walked over to the entrance. As we both entered, everything was alright until I got stares from everyone. Not like deathly, more like surprised. They were surprised to see the geek of the school in way different wardrobe.

I felt a sudden uncomfortable feeling and just rushed over to my locker. "Stiles! Wait!" Lydia called and then I heard her heels clicked.

I quickly put on the combination and opened real fast. I grabbed my books. "Stiles!" Her voice jumped me.

I turned around and she gave me a smile. "It's okay. I'm sure this is just going to blow away. For now, take it easy and calmly."

I nodded and was about to close my locker when Lydia grabbed my arm. "Hold on."

I frowned at her and she moved me aside. Lydia opened the locker wider and then she gasped. I was still confused. Lydia turned around and there she had her bag in her hands.

"You had my bag this whole time and didn't even bother to give it to me?" Lydia said. I stood there, having no idea what to say.

"I didn't know how to give it to you." I said. Technically, I think she's going to argue back but she didn't. Instead, Lydia closed my locker and stood there, roaming through it.