33.Couple Name

Guys...

The best song! I love this song so much! It's called "Smoke and Fire" by Sabrina Carpenter. Btw, I'm not a fan of her but I'm definitely a fan for some of her songs. Sorry Sabrina fans!

******************************
LYDIA'S POV:

I woke up by Stiles' dad screaming. Oh shiiiiit. I clearly need to stop saying shit. I look around and everyone was sleeping. I smiled. We should hold one again. But this time, we need to get more girls.

"Stiles! Wake up!" He shouted again. I don't think he liked what he saw. "Stiles! I told you to not break any bowls! You broke 3!"

I tried to get up but Allison was squishing me. I let out a huff and grab a handful of popcorn that was still with Stiles.

Scott stretched out his arms and he opened his eyes. He looked at me and I signal him to keep his mouth shut. Unfortunately, he didn't.

"Good morning, Sheriff." Scott said. I heard Sheriff Stilinski huff. "Good morning, Scott. Can you please wake up your friends that are on the floor. Stiles won't wake up."

Scott woke up Allison first and she whined. "Ugh! What time is it?"

"I don't know,"he answered. Guess I'll have to wake up Stiles. I shook Stiles and plead him to wake up. "Tickle him."

I turned around to find Allison. "What?" I asked confused. "He wakes up if you tickle him."

I shrugged and did it anyway. Stiles started squirming and tried to sway my hand away. "Stiles, wake up." I whispered in his ear. I saw him smile.

I looked around to find everyone waking up and starting putting their stuff away. Scott pulled me away from Stiles. "Let me try. It's better if his best friend did it."

I stood up and Allison leaned over. "That sounds weird." I nodded. Scott started tickling Stiles and he started laughing. "Stop! Stop! Who--who is this? Oh lord!"

Scott stopped and Stiles opened his eyes. "Oh shit! It was you?!"

Awkward silence.

I stepped up. "Um, actually it was me." I laughed awkwardly.

"Hey Stiles!" His dad yelled. I totally forgot about him. Stiles turned around and saw his dad's face. "Oh great."

"You're gonna pay me back for those bowls." He said. "And can you please go to the grocery store and buy some stuff for me while I cook breakfast for your friends."

Cheering filled the living room. Stiles got out of the couch and walked over to his dad who gave him a list of groceries.

Stiles came back while inspecting the grocery list. I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom.

If I want to make a move on Stiles, I gotta go to the store with him. And I don't want to be wearing something that I wore yesterday.

I opened my bag revealing all my makeup. I grabbed my dress. It was a white strapless. I smiled. It was my favorite dress. And the luckiest one. I hope.

When I was done putting it on, I started doing my makeup. While I was putting on my mascahra, there was a knock on the door.

I opened it, only revealing my face only to see Kira standing there. "Hey, you almost done because I'm going to change."

"Change in Stiles' bedroom." I suggested. Kira shifted her feet. "Um, he's actually changing there."

Oops.