15.Do You Love Me?

STILES POV:

"She's what?!" Scott exclaimed and Kira and I both jumped up in surprised by he's tone. Scott walked away and Kira turned to me slowly, "I'm playing with you guys. This will turn out to be a pretty good show." I tell her and she nods and we both go to the living room where almost everyone was gathering around. Allison was there, pretty drunk with an empty beer bottle in the middle. Scott burst through the circle and tried to stand her up while she pleads for him to play.

Lydia then burst also and helped Scott. I tried to go in but everyone was staring that it made it hard to go in. I went around to find an opened space. I could only see Lydia's strawberry-blonde hair, "Lydia!" I screamed at her and she turned around. Lydia made way for me to pass and I followed her. I helped out Scott and Lydia. Allison looked at me and she smiled, "Stiles, you're here to play! Yayyyyy! I had be-been waiting for youuu..." she says as she raises her hands in the air and stands up to hug me squirmly. I cough at how much her breath stinks due to the alcohol and pull her away, "Here's your girlfriend Scott..." I push her over to Scott while looking away with a sour face.

Scott catches her and helds her tightly while Allison keeps staring at me, "Get the bottle Stiles, will you. Pleaseeee..." she begs and I turn to find the bottle but Lydia stops me with her hand on my arm, "You're playing?" I don't answer to her, I just nod. Lydia bents down and gives me the bottle, where it was on her feet. I look at it for a moment before grabbing it from her hands and giving it to Allison, "You're sure Stiles? With her hosting it, there will be problems for some people..." he whispered to me as his eyes head towards Lydia, "I'm sure." Scott nodded slowly and pushed Allison to me, "Good luck, Stilinski." He says and sits down next to Isaac. I roll my eyes and sit down next to Allison while Lydia looked concerned.

"Okay people! Listen upppp! We are gonna play a little game! It's spin the bottle, so anyone can playyy...when I count to threee, whoever doesn't want to play...STAND UP!!!! I'm getting people out who I see them stand up first!" Allison said as a few people groaned.

"Don't groan at me! It's a partayyy! Chillax and have some fuuuuun!" Allison says as she puts the bottle in its place,"On three people...one, two..."

"Three!"

People stood up and a few were sitting down as us. Allison tapped her finger on her chin,"Hmm...all eight of you in the left...out. Andddd, you rest, right there sit down..." Allison sat down criss-cross with a big grin on her face. "All of you guys, spread out in a big circle and follow my instructions instead of Allison who as we all know, she's super drunk right n-"

Allison slapped my shoulder,"Stiles! I'm hosting it so shut the hell up..." I opened mouth in shock. She's really different wuthering her cinsuming the alcohol. "Okay, who's going fffirst.." she asked while everyone looked around at each other, no one clearly volunteering. Allison huffed, "Fine, I'll go first...and then goes Stiles, then Isaac and so on and so on..." she whines. We all watch as she spins the bottle, all of us looking nervous. It landed at Scott, of course.

Allison makes her way to kiss him and we all watch in interest of her he kissing him if you know what I mean...

Allison was close to kiss him just as he turns his head landing her lips to his cheek. Allison pulls away her face confused and we all sat there feeling awkward. Lydia taps me on the shoulder nodding to the bottle. I look at it for a moment not sure what does she mean but then it comes to me that it was my turn.

"Okay! My turn!" I say and they all turn to me letting out exhales from breaking the awkward moment. I breath hard as I put my hand on the beer bottle. People were staring at me blankly, waiting for me to spin. I turn the bottle but as soon as I just do that, Lydia stands up with everyone's eyes looking straight up to her, "Sorry, I needed to go to the bathroom..." she said and everyone waited for her to leave.