6.Safe And Sound

STILES' POV:

I went to lock my bedroom door and as soon as I turned around, I saw Lydia with her face frozed. I sat back down with her. "Tell me what the dream was about."

She shook her head. "No, I'm sorry Stiles. But it's the only way to keep you safe." Lydia cared about me but why would she?

"Wait"

"What is it?"

Lydia looked at me,."Maybe I can. It-" She widen her eyes and she shooked her head as if she had understood. "It could end all of this."

"Could end what? Tell me everything"

Lydia looked unsure for a moment, "I'll tell you some of it. Got it?" I nodded as I understood. "Well, I dreamt about you getting hurt but you were only unconscious. Scott was looking down at you and crying hard. Allison and the rest looked sad. Time passed, you weren't with us anymore, just at the hospital. Then, some of us were drowned by wolf's bane and suddenly out of nowhere Jackson was spotted lying down as we defeated him. It was at this dance or something. I don't know but I'm sure there could be a clue that we can finally defeat him."

"How can we though?" I asked, and my phone buzzed by a text from Scott.

Stiles, it's a little cold out here. Won't you mind open the door?

Weird. Scott never sounded like that before. But I guess he's just cold and didn't care what he wrote.

I went downstairs and opened the door. Scott was standing there, he's teeth clenched."Dude, what the hell? You wanted us to keep on freezing out here?"

"It's like two in the morning, Scott. How can I know it's you?" I reasoned him. Scott rolled his eyes and held up a finger.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and I turned around to find Lydia in the middle of the steps.

She stood there for a moment and then she walked past me, out in the dark cold night.

"Lydia wait!" I called after her as I started jogging towards her. Lydia kept on walking, not turning around.

Scott came over, "Stiles, come on. Jackson might be wondering around Beacon Hills. He might catch us. Allison is inside and we can't also leave her."

I turned around, facing Scott,"That's the problem. Jackson is out there and he might  harm her. We can't leave her either."

"She'll be fine. Lydia's a banshee. She can take care of herself."

"I don't know, Scott"

Scott patted me in the back and headed with me towards my house, "Look, Lydia can protect herself, maybe she's headed home. If not, we'll look all over her first thing in the morning which is about a few hours. But right now we need sleep and rest."

*****************************
LYDIA'S POV:

As I walked straight home, I had noticed that Stiles hadn't chased me. But if he really does love me, then why didn't he went after me?

When I saw my house, I let out a breath of relief.

I went inside and the house was barely destroyed

I'm so dead, my parents are going to kill me, I thought.

I closed the front door and started heading upstairs until I saw the uneaten pizza Stiles and I planned to eat.

I sat down on the couch and opened the first box. I grabbed a slice and started to much on it.

I quickly grabbed the blanket that was seating on the couch and putted over my feet.

I wonder what is going on with Stiles, I thought. For a moment, I had thought that I put Stiles in danger.

I shooked my head to wipe those thoughts and memories and thinking to just live a normal life of mine.