Epilogue

*****************************
1 month passed since Stiles' near death accident.

Stiles and Lydia came to his house after another date. They went upstairs to his room.

"Okay, so I texted Scott. He should be here any minute now. What do you want to do in the meantime?" Stiles asked.

Lydia thought about what to do until something popped up in her mind. "I know." she said, smiling wickedly.

Lydia leaned forward and kissed Stiles passionately.

They continue to kiss for a very long time until Lydia jumped on Stiles and wrapped her legs around his waist. Stiles grabbed Lydia's legs to hold her on.

He walked over to the bed and dropped Lydia. Stiles was on top of her and kissed her more.

Lydia then took his shirt off and he did the same to her. Suddenly, the pace has grew on more.

Stiles kissed her neck and she moaned in pleasure. Lydia ran her fingers through Stiles' chestnut hair.

He stood up. "I don't think we want to do this again." Lydia groaned. "Come on Stiles! We have been dating for like 2 months already!"

"Yeah. For 2 months!"

"But we have gone on multiple dates and we're deeply in love with each other." Lydia defended. Stiles ran his hand through his hair and was still unsure about it.

Lydia walked over to Stiles. "I think we're ready." Stiles smirked and then he pulled Lydia closed and kissed her again.

They went back to the bed and make out more. Stiles unclipped her bra and she touched Stiles' bare chest as they kissed more. Stiles was trailing his hands all over her sides.

Lydia unbuckled his belt and he was about to take his pants off when the door bolted open and they both frozed.

"Guys!" Scott yelled. Stiles and Lydia looked at each other. Stiles turned around and Lydia looked over him to see Scott and Allison standing there in shock.

"Oh! Hey guys..." Stiles said and they both waved at them in embarassement.

To be continued...