28.A Mistake

So, today is the day. Stydia people, it's time. Stalia is coming this chapter, right now. You guys know that I have to do this. For Stydia. And to get them back. So cross your fingers and hope you will survive while reading this. We will survive, Stydia, we will.

STILES' POV:

I drove all the way home from a long desperate day.

Okay, so I took this way too far. Kira said there was nothing wrong and my running mouth just kept runnning.

When I got home, I went up to my room and grabbed a bag. I quickly unzipped it and grabbed a few of my clothes from my closet and put them inside.

I grabbed a pen and paper and began to write a note my dad.

Hey,

Sorry I ran off. I need to cool off my head a bit. I'll be back sooner than you think. I hope you understand. I love you.

Stiles

I put it on my bed and got out of the house as soon as possible.

I drove all over the city and tried to find a place where I could pick up my brain.

That's when I knew where.

A bar.

******************************

I'm never this kind of person that just have this really bad day and instead of just doing something, go into a bar instead.

I had a fake I.D. but the bars not open until the night so I have to go somewhere else.

Instead, I went to a coffee shop. It's not much of a thing either to sit and talk in a very quiet place of a friendly coffee shop.

I went inside and that's when I realized it was so much different than Starbucks. I started heading out when a young woman came up to me. "You want to stay a little while or you're going to head out?"

"I'm heading out," I told her. She nodded and I got out. Then, I thought of what else could cool my head. Pizza.

I got in my Jeep as fast as I can and drove to a pizza place.

I found a Little Ceasers. The one where Lydia took me and had our argument about pizza. I smiled at the throwback.

I went inside and then the smell of pizza quickly interacted with my nose. I waited in line as a mom and a little kid were ordering.

When it was my turn, the girl behind the cash register was getting the pizzas for the mom and the kid.

"What can I get for you?" She asked. I struggle a bit. "Uhh...give me one pepperoni pizza and one cheese with chicken wi--"

When I turned to her, I noticed it was Kira. She looked at me in horror and I stood there awkward. "Kira. Wow, I didn't know--"

"Of course you didn't know!" She snapped. "Are you still mad at me?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"Kira, I'm sorry--"

"Are you ordering?" She cut me. I nodded and I told her my order.

I waited paiciently for my ordered. "Stiles."

I got up and grabbed them. "Kira, can we talk on the phone later?" I asked.

"I don't know."

I nodded. "Anyway, why do yo work here?" I asked. "I think you know why."