26.Spilling Secrets

LYDIA'S POV:

I started getting my work from our project for the class. Tomorrow we present, so I have to get it ready and done today.

"Hey! Are you ready?" Malia asked as I slammed my locker and walked side by side. "Hope so. You got your work done?"

"Almost. Just a few more sentences and wala." Malia beamed. I laughed. "Okay, good. I want free time in class."

Malia cleared her throat and looked at me mysteriously. "Can I ask Stiles out? I mean, you guys have been getting along well now and I just wanted to ask when you guys are cool."

Stiles. I forgot she wanted to go out with him. "Yeah, sure. I told you you can." I nodded. Malia smiled,"Thanks! You're a great friend. That's why I'm always hanging out with you."

Malia is always hanging out with me. Either is because I'm so nice to her and because the pack doesn't like her much. Most likely that Allison doesn't like her. That's when an idea popped in my head.

"Malia, didn't you said you wanted to save people now that you are a were-coyote?" I asked her. "Yeah, why?"

"Tomorrow we are having a pack meeting. I have been getting these whispers in my head this morning and Stiles suspected that something is going on and is going to hurt us."

Malia thought about it and she nodded. "I'll do it. Even if it means to get them to like me." We laughed and enter to class.

Stiles and Allison were talking. I sat down and tried to listen to their conversation.

"-maybe because I have been getting a lot from him out of head. I think I'm starting to drift apart from him."

What is she talking about?

"No! You have to be with him. Listen, let's not talk about it because you know."

Is it just me or because they don't want to talk about it when I'm here?

"Stiles?"

"What?"

"Do you really want to be with Lydia?"

I'm listening!

"Yeah. I mean, yeah we may look like we're drifting apart but that doesn't mean I'm done with her."

Don't squeal, Lydia. Don't squeal.

"That's so sweet. I think you need to work hard for her because seriously, Isaac is not going to stop."

"What do you mean Isaac is not going to stop? I recently told him to stop trying."

"I know, but that was on message not confronting him."

"I confronted him yesterday."

Stiles did what?

"That was a bad choice, though. Lydia doesn't need to see you fight with some other guy. She needs to see you caring for her. Be with her. Loving her."

Well, you got that right. I want to see the real Stiles. I don't want him to do what some other guy tries to do to get his girl. Stiles is not like that. He's the kind of person that just so sweet to you. And just only does that.

"But why did you fell for me though? How did you get that feeling?"

Did he just asked that?

"That's because you were caring for me when Scott wasn't with me. That's why. You were acting the same way with me. It's the reason. But I don't belong with you, Lydia does."

Allison fell for Stiles? That is so weird even if it means they are talking about how did she just happened to realize it. Wait, if they are talking about that, how did they talked about me and Stiles?