34.The Makeover

Can't get enough of this song! Aggghhh! It's called "I Promise You That" by L3. You don't know them only K-Pop fans do and there's not much of them here...

******************************
LYDIA'S POV:

Monday

After the whole thing with another Kanima, the whole pack kept on look out for more attacks and the creature.

I walked through the doors and headed straight to my locker. I didn't want to see anyone from the pack right now. I want to think about everything.

It's impossible if Jackson was the Kanima because you know. After two months, he decided to connect with me once again. Then next thing you know, there was an attack.

Maybe Stiles is right. That's really suspicious. But how can Jackson be involved in it?

I put on my locker combination and opened it. I hid my face in my locker. I really meant it that I don't want to see my friends now.

I grabbed my books and closed it. I should stop thinking about this Kanima and at least focus on something very important to me.

Stiles.

Okay, so I did love the way the girl at the grocery store said about us on Saturday but it just made our relationship more awkward than usual. I mean, you don't need to say that in front of people you don't know. Just get those business away from you.

Yesterday did not work well. I tried to make a move but the only thing Stiles was focus on was on the plan.

Oh, I forgot. We were assigned partners. And jobs to do while Scott and Allison, the head of this plan and yeah whatever, work on a way to figure out who was it.

Stiles and I were supposed to figure out when is it a time to catch the Kanima. Isaac and Kira were to find out what the Kanima wants. And so on.

So anyway, he was so into the plan and I was trying to find a way to get him to just focus on me for one bit but he didn't. I know I sound selfish but he was just there working on the plan like I wasn't there.

*Flashback*

"Jackson was the Kanima. So when did we finally catch him?" Stiles asked himself. I sat cross-legged on his bed and tried to think.

"Well, I don't remembered that much so--"

"Oh yeah, I remembered!" Stiles said and wrote it down on his board. I looked down at the floor. I gotta think of something.

"But why did he came there?" I asked.

"The key, you know. That was like centuries ago. It's like I can't remember anything." Stiles said.

"Wait," I said. "We should catch the Kanima in a basement or something. There, problem solved. Now can you please stop suffering yourself into this?"

Stiles turned around. "I'm trying to save lives here. I'm working hard the best I can. This is not enough information. We need to think deeper. You never act this way though."

"I know but we worked this like 2 months ago and I think it has a same similarity. We shouldn't be thinking that deep. Only Scott, Allison, Kira and Isaac should."

Stiles breathed. "I want to help out more. This Kanima may want something more bigger and better for its benefit. It may pick another place. It may want to fool us that easy. We don't know so we have to think like a backup plan."