19.Couple Building

STILES' POV:

When I heard Allison said that she had an idea to get Lydia back earlier, I suddenly told her to tell me but unfortunately, she didn't want to.

"Let's go to my house and talk about it there. I don't want to say it in front of these people." Allison said. I nodded and we packed our stuff.

We headed put the door with our coffees. I went inside my Jeep and waited for her to get inside her car. We started our engines and Allison drove by me. She rolled her window down and poke her head out, "Can I leave my stuff inside? I'll think I'm going to forget about it tomorrow."

"Yeah. Like right now?" I asked. She shooked her head, "When you leave." I nodded slowly, "Okay."

Allison rolled her window up and started to drive ahead of me and I followed her.

5 minutes later

Allison pulled up to her driveway and I did the same. I got out of my Jeep as possible and raced over to her front door. I stand there waiting for her to catch up. "God Stiles! Can't you wait?"

I shrugged, like I didn't care. Allison rolls her eyes and unlocked the door and opened it. We stepped in and I closed the door behind me. I followed her up the stairs to her room.

As I walked into the room, I dropped all of my stuff and flopped down her bed. Allison moved my legs and sat down, "Get up, Stilinski! How am I supposed to tell you the plan with you facing down?"

"No...I'm tired from all the shit." I mumbled on her pillow. I hear her exhaled a frustrated breath and tried to pull me up. "Get up!"

I groaned lazily and slowly got up, rubbing my eyes. "Go on."

"How about flirting? Makes Lydia always jelous." Allison says.

"Uh, no! I don't want you flirting with me. Even if Scott is away, it does not mean that you can go away with your freedom." I say. Allison rolls her eyes. "Who said I will? I meant Kira. She is single and free to do it."

I got up, "No! Do you even have plan B? I don't want any girl to be flirting with me." Allison huffs and looks up. "Stiles, this is the only plan I got. There's no other choice," she says. "Do you want her back?"

I didn't answer. I just don't know what to choose. I love Lydia so much and sure, I want her back, but like this? This was just crazy and something risky. Kira is smart, funny and yes, surely hot but she likes someone else. I'm pretty sure she will feel uncomfortable and really nervous. 

I kept myself inside my thoughts that Allison was looking at me,."Stiles. Are you there?"

I flipped back to reality, "Okay fine. I'll do it. For Lydia."

Allison clapped and hugged me. "Oh my God! This will be a great adventure, wouldn't it be?!" I nodded. Of course it will. Because it will not go exactly as she plans it to be. Kira won't agree and I know it.

Allison snapped her fingers right in my face. "What has gotten into you?" I roll my eyes. "Call Kira."

She stood up and called Kira. I went back to laying down on her bed and put my hands behind my head. Hope I get another quick plan...

25 minutes later

"Stiles, hey. Stiles." Someone said as they shook me. "Stiles."

They stopped and I wrapped my arms around me tighter. Then they started tickling me. I squirmed and started giggling.

"Stiles. Get your ass up. Kira is coming over." Allison said. I opened my eyes and let out a breath. "Stiles!"

Allison walked to her desk and came back with a cup of water. "I'm serious! I'll pour this water on you." I sat up. "I'm up. I'm up!"