18.Not For Them

A/N: So for this chapter, it's Lydia's pov only. Now let's get moving...
******************************
LYDIA'S POV:

As soon as Stiles left the locker room, I let my tears fall and I sobbed. What have I done? I can't believe that those words just blurted out of my mouth. Stiles is super mad at me. But I had no choice. Malia barely came and I don't want her to feel like an outsider. I cried more in the locker room but didn't realize I was loud.

Scott came in and stared at me with worry. I looked up at him and I knew he knew what just exactly happened in his eyes. I wiped my tears and picked up my pieces. I tried to look confident but his looks just kept on dragging me down. Scott picked up my books and handed them over to me. "Thanks."

Scott looked at me, "Tell me how exactly happened. Everything." I bit my lip and looked down on the floor. "Not now. Maybe at lunch?" Scott nodded and we went out the door. We headed to chemistry class. Thank God I don't have Stiles. I sat down in my seat and tried to act casual.

At lunch

I spent talking in the hallways with Scott and Kira. They were the only ones who talked to me after the fight with Stiles. Allison was in band and Isaac just didn't seem to be around. I haven't even seen Stiles since. We only have four classes together after lunch, well five. We have lunch, I'll count it like that.

I went to lunch before Scott and Kira. I want to have a small talk with Stiles. As I entered the lunch room, I searched Stiles at our table. And there he was. I took a big breath and walked over with a straight posture. As I went up close, I observed that he was studying. I widen my eyes for help, not knowing what to do.

Stiles doesn't pretty much like it when someone is talking to him while he's studying. He's a pretty smart boy so I don't blame him. But on the other hand, I really want to talk to him. I stand there looking stupid and I turned around to leave just when he spoke up.

"I don't mind. Sit if you want." Stiles said a bit too harshly. I pulled out the chair and sat awkwardly. Stiles kept looking down at his notes. I looked around the lunch room just when I had to do it.

I leaned over and closed his notes. Stiles looked at me, "What the hell?!" I ignored him and grabbed his books and notes and put them on my side, "I really need to talk to you."

"No! Give me my notes back! I really need to pass this!" Stiles hissed at me. "How about this? I'll give you your notes back if you let me talk." I tell him. Stiles rolled his eyes,"Clearly, you need to be more specific! And don't you understand about no?! Can't you at least start respecting me because all you ever do is shutting me down."

Stiles leaned over to grabbed them and I snatched them and put it against my chest. He slumped down in his chair and ran his hand through his hair. "Shoot."

"Look, Stiles I'm sorry. But I'm doing this for Malia--"

"Oh, so this is all about freaking Malia?! For Malia but not for me?! Or most specifically, for us! You know I'm just sick and tired that I had been waiting for this, I have a chance and then you dump me? Well if you want to talk about that, go to Malia. Seems she's more important than me, now give me my stuff back!" Stiles yelled at me.

"I'm not done yet!" I say. Stiles stands up, "Well, I am! This subject is too much to hurt my heart!" He grabbed his stuff. "Oh hi Scott..." I gasp and slap my hand to my forehead. "What is going on?" I heard Scott asked. "You should go and ask Lydia! She has a lot to tell you!"

I put my head down. I heard them sitting down. I put my head back up and see Scott in front of me and Kira on my side. "Everything Lydia," he says. I inhale and exhaled.