37.That Special Treat

*****************************
STILES' POV:

Thursday

It was finally the day. The day the plan would be in motion. I'm nervous. I was in the middle of third period which is English.

The bell rang and I jumped up from my seat along with the other students. You know me, I get too excited even if it means finally getting Lydia. It's weird that she loves me. Does it?

Anyway, Kira and Isaac soon confirmed that they were finally together. Kira seemed really happy with Isaac. I, on the other hand will get Lydia today if the plan works. Hopefully.

I made my way into my locker when I was just greeted by Scott. "Hey Scotty boy!"

"Hey and I thought we were over that." Scott said. I smirked. "Anyway, aren't you excited about today? You'll finally get Lydia!"

"I know I'm excited but still nervous. Plus, I'm kinda unsure about the plan." I said.

Scott patted me in the shoulder, signaling to keep calm. "Everything will be fine. Besides, the girls are still keeping Lydia to not give up on you so everything's cool."

I raised my eyebrows. We kept walking and got to my locker. "So, any chances to figure out who is the master of the Kanima?" I asked Scott as I put on my combination. I opened it up and look over at him for an answer. "No. Not yet. But you guys seem to figure out where will the attack take place."

I nodded and putted my English materials back. I closed the locker and then saw Allison and Lydia walking towards us. "Hey guys!" Allison beamed.

We said 'hi' back and Allison hugged Scott. "Can't you guys believed it we're close to the dance? Lydia and I were talking about going to the mall on Saturday to pick up our dresses."

"Wow. You guys have been planning some stuff." Scott said. Lydia kept quiet so I decided to talk to her. "So, Lyds. Have you decided to give up a speech when they crown you the queen?"

"Haha! Very funny! But this is a dance. Not prom. Although, I should get started if I was crown queen..."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "You're so getting that crown won't you? Maybe after crowned queen, you expect everyone to be bowing down to the queen, am I right?"

"Maybe..."

I playfully bowed in front of her. "Your majesty." When I stood up straight again, she was laughing.

I offered her my arm. "Would you like me to escort you to your fourth period class?" Lydia smiled brightly and I could see her blush. "Well thank you!" Lydia took my arm and we started walking, leaving Scott and Allison standing there.

"Tell me, Stiles. Why are you doing this?" Lydia asked. I turned to face her and she was looking at me with curiosity. "I think you know why."

"No, I actually don't."

"Just think hard and I know you'll find out why."

We kept walking to her class and I felt like she was my home.

We finally made it to her class and stood in the doorway. "Thank you for the lovely escort." Lydia said. I laughed, "It was my pleasure, your majesty." I bowed again. Lydia laughed. "Bye Stiles." I said goodbye and she gave me a kiss in the cheek before entering.

I smiled. I think the plan will work. I definitely know.

After school

5:40 p.m.