5.Can You Hold Me?

LYDIA'S POV:

Jackson and Scott were fighting for like 30 seconds. Isaac then came in and started helping out
Scott but it wasn't enough.

Jackson made a bedline for me and I hold on to Stiles tighter. In a few seconds, he pulled me away from Stiles, gripping me tight.

Stiles jumped on him and they were suddenly started fighting.

"Stiles!"

Allison hugged me, "He's going to be fine. He cares so much about you. Why wouldn't you feel the same way?" I started to cry and headed towards the living room, where I heard a crash again but Allison stopped me.

She headed instead with her bow and arrow. But I didn't care, I'm just gonna head downstairs with her. Because I also feel the same way. Just that they don't know it.

I found Jackson pinning Stiles to the ground, ready to kill him. And I couldn't take it anymore. So I screamed.  Louder than I had ever had. I had just release my banshee sense.

Jackson tumbled back and was bounced against the wall. Allison's bow and arrow had fallen from her hands, covering her ears. Stiles looked at me, like he was fascinated. We locked eyes for a moment and I stopped screaming.

Stiles got up and ran towards me, hugging me tight."Lydia, you're okay! The scream"- pulled away and looked at me- "you were...what the-"

"What the hell was that?!" Scott said bolting down, gripping his head. He glanced up, finding Allison on the floor. "Allison!"

I tried focusing my eyes on Allison but all I can look is at Stiles.

Jackson stood up and we all ran outside. I jumped on Stiles' Jeep and he quickly turned on the car and sped up.

"Where are we going?"

"Over my house. That way we can be safe"

I didn't argue. I just want to be away from Jackson. And especially run away with Stiles. And that's all that matters.

*****************************

STILES' POV:

I watched Lydia as she slept every second while I was driving her to my house. Her strawberry-blonde hair was spread across her beautiful face. Then, her phone rang, which she didn't woke up. I grabbed her phone. It was Allison.

Me:"Hey, what's up?"

Allison:"Oh, hi Stiles! Can you pass me the phone to Lydia?"

Me:"Uh, she's sleeping. I mean, really sleeping."

Allison"Oh! I hope I didn't woked her up, didn't I?"

Me:"Nope"

Allison:"Well, I guess I'll tell you then. We're also coming over to your house but right now, we're making sure that Jackson is not following us. We're going to the woods. We'll make sure we lose him there"

Me:"Thanks for telling me that, Allison. Be careful!"

Allison:"Sure. Thanks for worrying about our safety, Stiles. Bye"

Me:"Bye"

I put Lydia's phone in my pocket.

5 minutes later

"Lydia, wake up. We're here" I said while I shooked her gently.

Lydia let out a small moan as she slowly opened her eyes. When she fully saw me, she glanced me a smile. I smiled back.

We got out and we entered inside my house. She looked around.

"Stiles?" She said. I glanced up to her. "Can I sleep in your room?" Lydia asked."Definitely. First door on your right." I told her.

"Thanks, Stiles"

She went upstairs and disappeared. I sat down on the couch and drifted into a deep sleep.

===♡===

I woked up and glanced around. I quickly grabbed Lydia's phone that was in my pocket and looked at the time.

1:34 a.m.

Where are Scott and Allison? I slept for maybe like eight hours. I searched up if any of them called or texted.

Nothing

I checked my phone instead.

Nothing

Wait...

There was a message.

Blocked number

Shit. Maybe I should read it.

Stiles, it's Scott. You and Lydia are in danger. Jackson is looking all over Beacon Hills to find you. Whatever you do, lock all the doors, turn off every light and stay put with Lydia. Allison and I are still trying to figure something out.

Oh my God...

Lydia!

I headed straight upstaits but as I was climbing up, I heard a loud scream. A scream I had heard before. Lydia's scream.

I ran to my room and there she was, a frighten look on her face.

"Lydia," I whispered, "You okay?"

She sat there stunned for a few seconds. Lydia starts to cry and hugs me. I frozed and hugged her back.

I pulled away and forced myself to look at her straight in the eye. She sobbed some more until she had stopped crying."Lydia, Look at me. What's wrong?"

"A dream. Stiles-"

Lydia started to cry even more. A knock. "Lydia,shh...stay quiet."

She looked at me, too stunned to speak. She gasped some breaths but couldn't stopped gasping.

A knock...again.

Lydia stopped gasping

To be continued...