32.Movies and Cuddles

******************************
Sleepover Part 2

STILES' POV:

"Where the hell are you?!" I screamed. The boys are not here yet and it's getting me frustrated. "You know the girls are here already and I don't have much time waiting for your little asses to get here."

"Chillax, we bought other guests. The ladies are going to be mindblown." Scott said.

I hanged up and then I heard the door bell ring. I quickly went down the stairs and opened the door. "Hey, what's up, buddy!"

"Hey!"

Scott and Isaac both entered. "Where are the other guests?" I asked.

"They should be here." Scott said.

We waited for a few seconds until Derek came in. "Don't ask." 

I frowned. "That's it?"

Scott shooked his head with a smile. "Wait a minute..."

Suddenly, Danny, Boyd, Brett, Liam, the twins, Mason and Theo came in. They all ran up stairs and I look over Scott with a smile. "This is why you're my best friend!"

I closed the door and saw the girls with their mouth's open in shock. "Have a good night, ladies!" I said and gave them a wink.

I went upstairs to find them all sitting down. "Well, tonight is gonna be a blast. Because we're gonna prank on the girls!"

A lot of cheering filled the room. "And also because I hid a lot of snacks here from the girls, so. Anyway, we'll play some video games, watch TV, annoy the girls if we come down the stairs. Anything you want to do that seems fun for you. Except, please don't do anything that involves breaking stuff. Seriously, my dad will kill you!"

They all nodded their heads. "Alright, so who wants to come with me to annoy the girls?"

Everyone raised their hand. "Okay, Scott and Theo, you come with me. Some of you guys can come next. But all of you guys can come and watch."

I opened the door and we all got out. Scott, Theo and I went downstairs and saw the girls looking over at us and quickly put stuff in a bag. Scott headed towards them and smiled.

"So, ladies," he said. "What are you guys planning to do?"

Allison stood up. "Not much." I looked over Theo. "You think they're hiding something?" I whispered to him. 

"Definitely."

Scott and I go over to the snacks and grabbed the bowl of Hot Cheetos. Scott grabbed pepper and sprinkled it around the bowl of Cheetos. I snickered. We headed back and I purposely dropped the whole bowl of Cheetos which landed on the bag. Score.

I made a round over to the couch. "I'm sorry! I'll clean i--"

Lydia hovered over it. "No!"

We all stared at her stunned. There's definitely something in there they don't want us to see. "I mean, don't worry about it. We're going to eat them anyway."

I raised my eyebrows. Lydia grabbed one and she stared at it. She stuffed the whole thing in her mouth and frowed while chewing. We all laughed except Allison, Kira and Malia. Allison went to the kitchen and Scott, Theo and I headed back upstairs.

We all saw them with a big smile and I knew they didn't want to hold in their laughter long. We all went inside my room and I closed the door and we all burst out laughing.