4.All Of Me

STILES' POV:

As I enter at Casa Martin, I felt so weird inside of me. It felt...good to be in Lydia's home. Like I was important to her, but the truth is that I'm not.

I set the pizzas on the coffee table and joined Lydia on the couch. I opened the pizza box happily. Lydia cleared her throat, glancing at me.

"Oh, sorry, no giddy smiles."

My phone suddenly started to ring. It was Scott.

Me:"Hello?"

Scott: "Stiles, come over to the woods. I think we just spotted Jackson here."

I stood up as Lydia looked worried of what was conversation about.

Me: "What?! Look Scott I can't! I can't leave Lydia here by herself. Go do it yourself but I'm-"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Lydia and I looked at each other blankly.

The knock began to grow louder then suddenly there were no more knocking. Instead, there was pounding.

"Jackson!"Lydia whispered yell.

What? I mouthed.

Lydia nodded. I grabbed her hand and we both tiptoed upstairs and into her room.

Scott: "Stiles, what's going on?!"

Dammit. I forgot he was still on the landline.

Me:"Scott, get out of there. NOW!"

Scott:"Stiles, what is going on?!"

Me:"Somehow Jackson is not in the woods anymore. I know it. Just get your ass here!"

Scott:"What do you mean? How can you even know that?"

Me:"We heard knocking while I was talking to you. Suddenly, it became into pounding. Lydia then knew it was Jackson. And are you freaking serious Scott? How do I know it was him? It's not like I suddenly sensed him here!"

Scott:"I'm coming. By the way, Allison's with me"

Me:"I don't care! Just hurry!"

I hang up and glanced at Lydia. Poor Lydia. There was her stupid ex-boyfriend, the guy who may kinda look like a Ninja Turtle, trying to get in and here she was worried sick.

I wrapped my arms around her. She didn't pulled back. Instead, she sobbed in my shoulder, like she signaling me to never let her go. And it felt good, I say.

We heard a loud crash. It quickly frighten Lydia more.

"Come over here!" I whispered to Lydia, pointing under her bed.

Really, she mouthed. I nodded in response and we quickly got under her bed.

"Lydia...Oh Lydia. Where are you?" Jackson echoed outside.

Shit.

*****************************
LYDIA'S POV:

Stiles and I heard footsteps coming over upstairs as we were hiding under my bed. It was stupid but you know. Gotta trust the kid.

Closer, closer, closer...

Then we heard a big crash again. This time the noise was so close. Suddenly I understood why. The big crash came from bedroom door.

I hugged Stiles closer to me. He didn't flinched at all. He is worried sick about me. We looked at each other and locked eyes. Our faces were so close. It's like we could...kiss.

I became interested at staring at his lips. God, I don't want to wait much longer, I want to taste his lips. We stared at each other for a long time, as in time froze and we were the only ones that can, you know. We almost made a lip lock...

Until.

Jackson grabbed my leg, pulling me away from him.

"Stiles!" I screamed.

Stiles got out from under my bed quickly, facing Jackson.

"If you're going to take her, take me instead" he said.

"NO!" I screamed.

Then we heard another crash coming from outside. Jackson turned around and there was Scott in werewolf form and Allison with her bow and arrow.

"Hey look. There's your werewolf bitch of a boyfriend"-glancing at Stiles-"and your poor little bestie!" Jackson said then glancing at me.

Then we all watched Jackson get all Kanima, horror in our faces. Well, except Scott, of course.

Then he attacked Jackson.

A/n:none of ya'll like me. Anyway, this chapter is edited. And this authors note was never here. I was doing some editing after 3 months I  completed this story.

So yeah, I changed in wattpad. You may see my other ones really nice and sweet and kind.

Not like that anymore!

So yeah!

~MaryKate