10.Shipping All The Way

LYDIA'S POV:

Stiles was still home, getting his clothes and everything he needs to sleep over tonight. I went upstairs and started to clean up my room. I got to the drawer, getting my pajamas until I turn around and see Allison waving at me outside my window.

I sigh and walk over to open the window, the cold wind entering inside my room. Allison climbed in and closed the window.

"What the hell are you doing here, Allison? We made a deal that I'll call you and spill you the details!" I hissed. Allison has a huge grin on her face and heads downstairs. "Stiles went home to get his stuff. Don't tell me you expect him to get candles and chocolates and make a romantic, sweet date right into my own living room?"

"I should request him doing that! Then I will have to save it all on tape!" Allison grinned

I cursed to myself for saying that.

My phone started to ring and Allison stared at me, her smile telling me that she knows it's Stiles. We made a run for my phone but she had it right in her hand before I got the chance.

"Oh my God! It's Stiles!" Allison squealed. I groaned and made a grab for my phone to take it away but she answered and put it on speaker.

"Lydia, hey! I'm coming just to not get you more mad!" Stiles said. Allison was going to say something but Stiles cut her. "Lydia, I'm coming in 15 seconds! We better need to figure out how are we going to tell Scott and Allison that we ki-"

"Okay, okay, okay! You're coming here in seconds! Yeah, bye!" I said loudly and grab my phone to hang up. When I look at Allison's face, her mouth was wide open and kept on staring at me, "Did he was about to say that you were going to tell us that you guys kissed?!"

I scoffed dramatically, "Don't be a wuss! We did not," I say,"Why would you want to expect that? Give me one good reason why I, the Lydia Martin, should kiss a guy like Stiles Stilinski?" Allison looked at me suspiciously while having a smile on her face and crossed her arms,"Ok, Lydia. Are you challenging me? You called it, because I have a perfect reason that will get you to admit it. This morning, Sco--"

I quickly shushed her,"I heard the car door slam! Stiles is here! Get the hell up in my room and stay there!" I hissed and she went up to my room. Stiles opened the door and walked in slowly, eyeing the doorknob. "You guys don't lock your doors? Just forget it, I have my stuff for sleepover. Acually, for the visits. I asked my dad and he said he's fine with it"

Stiles leaned in and kissed my lips softly. I went along and kissed him back. But then, I remembered Allison was upstairs and might have noticed the silence and comes over to eavesdrop on us. I pulled away, leaving Stiles confused.

"Sorry, is just...uh...plan for us to watch a, uh, movie! Yes, we'll continue to watch Star Wars." I say. Stiles smiles,"Really? Well, what can I say? Ohh...you got popcorn around?"

"Yep, let's go in the kitchen. I'll be behind you, just going for a run to get my Pj's so I can change." I say nervously. Stiles nodded and as soon as he turns his back on me, I rushed up into my room and closed the door behind me. Wait. There's no door because of the stupid Kanima Jackson had thrown it down and it's right in the side of the doorway. I find Allison handing me my Pj's."Stay here, I'll change in the bathroom" I tell her. Allison nods.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Oh no. Stiles."Allison, hide! He's coming!" I whispered to Allison. Allison quickly hides in my closet. When he was up the stairs, I find him. But not the one I was expecting.

******************************

STILES' POV:

"Scott, get you're little werewolf-ass down here!" I hissed as he was going upstairs. Scott looked back at me, "Catch me!" He whispered, like we were playing 'Tag' like we used to when we were little. I throw my arms up, "I'm so done." I say, and rub my hair. Scott is finally up but he's not facing Lydia's room. I sighed. Good thing he didn't or else Lydia would freak out.