Sleeping Habits~7

MR BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 7

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

As soon as we got home, I changed out of my dress and into one of Luke's shirts and a pair of leggings. We sat eating the left over food from yesterday and just talking. Ben was really funny and he never really tried. I wasn't sure if it was because he was trying to impress me or not but I went along with it. 

I tilted my head to the side and looked at him as he talked. He looked exactly like Luke so I said it, "You look exactly like Luke." 

"Well, clearly Luke looks like me because I'm older." He said which made me laugh and I nodded. 

"Yeah, that's true." I said as I picked up a cookie. "You guys have any ice cream?" I questioned as I stood up and both me and Ben went over to the fridge to look in the freezer. "You do!" I shouted pulling the vanilla ice cream out of the freezer. I grabbed another cookie and made and ice cream sandwich. 

"Can you make me one?" 

"Yeah, sure." I said grabbing two more cookies. "Where's Luke?" He shrugged as he watched me. "Luke!" I shouted throughout the house.

"I got a call from work! Give me five minutes!" He said and I nodded even though he couldn't see me and I walked back to Ben. 

"So, I heard you hooked up with that Britney girl." I said smirking at him and he groaned. 

"My god, we were young and stupid. And then she comes running to me that she's pregnant and I nearly had a damn heart attack." I laughed. All girls get pregnancy scares. Even girls who are virgins. As soon as your period is a few days late girls start freaking out. I remember having scares and thinking that I was the next virgin Mary. 

"And when did you figure out that she wasn't pregnant?" 

"When she complained about period cramps three days later." He said and we both laughed. "She's crazy. I'm sorry she treated you like that." I shook my head. 

"Don't worry about it." I smiled at him. "I've been called a lot worse." I shrugged. 

"Yeah but she was calling you a whore when she was the biggest one in the room." 

"I really don't mind." I said, Luke came down the stairs not long after. 

"What are you guys eating?" 

"Ice cream sandwiches." I answered and he took mine from my hands and took a bite out of it. "Luke!" I shouted. "That was mine." I pouted. I wasn't sure why but tears welled in my eyes. I was getting emotional over ice cream. 

"Is it someone's time of the month?" Luke asked and I looked at him. 

"Oh." Was all I said before heading to the bathroom. Nothing was there yet but I knew the way I overreacted about ice cream that it would be coming very soon. "Nope." I said as I walked back into the kitchen where he was talking with Ben, I grabbed two more cookies and made another sandwich. "Think your parents are going to be mad when they get back?" 

"Yeah." Ben said as he licked his finger's from where he touched the ice cream. "I have a feeling we'll all be punished." He said laughing a little. "Let's just go to my place. We don't have to worry." 

"Your place is like an hour from here." Luke said. 

"Okay? We can head to my house and get wasted." He said and Luke looked at me and I shrugged. "Are you in?" 

"We're in." I smiled jumping up and down. "Go pack your stuff, we'll stay there for tonight and tomorrow and then head home on Monday." Luke said and I nodded. We all went upstairs to grab our stuff before heading out.