Christmas Time~34

MR BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 34

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

Traffic leaving the city was insane and of course, we were sitting in it. Luke was drumming on the steering wheel and I had my feet up on the dash. We had to take my car because he sent his into the shop. Loki was in the back seat and she was not thrilled with the traffic. The cat was also with us but was sitting nicely on my lap purring. 

"Finally." Luke commented when we finally got out of the city traffic and were actually on our way to my aunts house. I turned up the music to our road trip playlist and we both started singing. His voice was a lot better than mine but that didn't stop me from joining in on the singing. 

I sat up straighter and moved my face closer to his and licked his neck. 

"McKinley, that's not funny." He said as I giggled. "If I could I would pull over but I can't so you're gonna have to wait." 

"Don't worry, Babe. We have the room in the basement. No one will hear a thing." I smirked at him. "I mean, I could touch myself right here." I looked over at him. 

"No." He said. "You're very horny lately." He looked over at me and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I think it's this new birth control or something." 

"It's probably because we've been eating healthier and you feel like you're on top of the world. A.K.A me." He commented making me laugh. 

"Your dick isn't that big." I joked and he pushed me a little. "I love your cock, babe. It's the perfect size." I answered. "All long and thick. Mmm." I moaned. 

"McKinley, please stop." He whined making me stop. I gently reached for his hand and kissed his fingers. 

"I'll stop. I'm sorry." I smiled at him. Another hour into our trip and I fell asleep. Luke woke me up at a rest stop so that we could change who was driving and to get some food. I drove the rest of the way. "Are you sure you're ready to deal with my family?" I asked parking the car in the driveway of my aunts house. 

"I've met them before." He commented. 

"I know you've met them but you've never stayed with them for this long. They're crazy." I said. 

"That's why we bought alcohol." Thankfully the rest of the family wouldn't be here for another two hours so we could rest and shower and do whatever else we needed. I carried the presents to the front door and he carried our bags. I rang the doorbell and my cousin came to the door. 

"Nick!" I smiled putting the gifts down to hug him. He was now 17 and was much taller than I was but that was to be expected. "How's it going?" 

"Good." He moved to the side to let us into the house. 

"This is my boyfriend, Luke." I introduced them. They shook hands before my aunt came over to hug us. 

"I'm so happy to you." She smiled. "You can put those under the tree." She said. I walked into the living room with Luke behind me. 

"We're gonna go shower and stuff." I smiled pulling Luke to the basement and showing him where everything was. My great grandmother used to live down here until she got too old and my family made the decision to move her in with my grandmother. My father had also lived here for a little while when he went off the deep end with doing drugs and my mother was going to kill him. 

I showered first so that I could do my hair and makeup. Luke showered and then stood in the room in just a towel. I knew he was going to tease me because I did that to him earlier.