How did we end up here?~11

MR BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 11

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

We had decided to skip the breakfast this morning so me and Luke had more time together as the wedding was in a few hours and we would be with people all day. We would be here for another two days so tomorrow, when we were hungover we wouldn't have to worry about getting a plane when we were both exhausted. 

I was laying in bed reading a book when Luke came over and kissed my lips. He had just showered and threw on a pair of boxers. He hovered over me as he kissed me and I giggled. 

"Luke, I'm trying to read." I laughed pushing his face away from me. 

"But I need attention." He said and I laughed as we laid in bed. 

 I giggled as I looked at him

 I giggled as I looked at him. I could see myself spending the rest of my life with Luke. I was so in love with him and I couldn't imagine ever living without him. I wanted the world for him. I never want him to be sad. I want him to love his life and I want him to have fun and I want him to go far with his music. I wanted him to always have enough and to always have what he wanted. 

I rolled on top of him and rested my chin on his chest looking at him. He smiled at me. 

"I don't want to be anywhere else. I could just stay here with you the whole day. Everyday, for the rest of my life." He said which made me smile even wider than I already was. "I know we haven't been dating for that long but I really do like you and I cannot wait for the warm weather to come so I can really show you off." He said making me laugh. 

"I never knew this is what was going to happen when we started dating. Going to weddings together and meeting each other families. I just figured we would have sex and move on from each other." 

"There was something about you that didn't let that happen." I smiled at him kissing his lips holding his face in my hand. I so badly wanted to say those three words but I was afraid of what he would say back. We laid in bed for as long as we could before we were forced out of bed to get ready for the wedding. I sat on the floor doing my makeup while watching Luke get into his dress pants and a white button down shirt. I had decided on a purple dress and Luke decided on a purple tie to match my dress.