So In Love~19

MR.BOOK STORE

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

CHAPTER 19

I was watching Luke as he cleaned the t.v. I had been thinking lately. We've been dating for nearly 8 months and not once have I sucked his dick and he has eaten me out plenty of times. He was always very kind and never said anything to me about it, never asked if I would. 

"What?" He asked when he turned around and noticed me staring at him. 

"I was thinking." I started. "I have never sucked your dick." He looked shocked by what I said. "Is there a reason for that Mr. Book Store?" I questioned tilting my head to the side and licking my lips. 

"Uh, n-no." He stumbled. "You just...Never said anything about it." He answered looking at me. I giggled a little. "I'm not opposed to it." He said. 

"Yeah?" He nodded quickly. I looked down to his pants noticing that there was already a bulge there. I dropped to my knees in front of him. I grabbed his pants and yanked them down. 

"Please." He whispered. I got to work before his front door swung open. "Oh my god!" He shouted pushing me off and pulling his pants up. 

"Hi, did I interrupt?" His mom asked as she walked into the living room where we made ourselves look busy. 

"No." Luke said going over and hugging her. I could feel my face heat up as he fixed himself. "How are you?" Luke asked. Liz was going to a business meeting this weekend so she had decided to come and stay with Luke so that she didn't have to pay for a hotel and I should have known that she could have walked in at any minute. 

"I'm good honey. Drive was okay. Hit some traffic." She said as Luke took her bags. "Hi, Sweetheart." She smiled hugging me. 

"Hi." I smiled. I loved Luke's mom. She invited anyone into her family like they were already family. She was lovely and she cared about everyone and everything. She was the type of person to put everyone before herself. 

"So, what should we do?" Liz asked as Luke put her bags in the guest bedroom. 

"Well, we can go out to dinner if you would like." Luke answered. "There's tons of places." She nodded as me and Luke got our shoes on. "What time is your meeting tomorrow?" Luke questioned as we walked, my hand in his as Liz hard her arm through his. 

"It's at 9 a.m. I won't wake you." We got to the place that we wanted to go to and Luke went to get us a table while me and Liz went to the bathroom. "Are you and Luke having sex regularly?" She questioned and I nearly choked. I was not expecting her to ask me that. 

"Um." I wasn't sure why we were talking about mine and Luke's sex life. We had sex a few times a week. Sometimes not at all, it really depended on our mood.

"I'm just asking because that's a sign of a healthy relationship and I just want to make sure that you two are happy." She added. 

"Well, we are happy." I answered. "I mean all couples fight." I answered. 

"And the sex?" I couldn't help but laugh a little. 

"The sex is..." I wasn't sure how to describe her sons sex life with me. "We have sex regularly." I answered. I hope to god that she didn't bring this up to Luke while we were eating. We walked out together and found Luke at a table. I sat next to him while Liz sat across from us. 

We each ordered drinks before Luke and Liz started talking about something. I continued looking at the menu still praying that the conversation about sex wouldn't come up.