Her Choice~28

MR BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 28

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

I had finally made plans with Celeste to help her go shopping for her wedding and since they already had a date, we needed to work fast to get flowers, her dress, a caterer, and a place where they would both decide to get married. 

Celeste thought that it might be easier if it was just me and her shopping instead of bringing the boys with us. We first had lunch and then headed off to a flower shop. We sat around for hours looking at different flowers and setting them up in different ways to see what she would like best. 

"I love Jack, I really do, but this is all too much." She sighed. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I don't want a big fancy wedding." I nodded. "I don't want tons of people there that don't actually care about us." 

"Then don't invite them. Your wedding day is suppose to be about you. If you don't want randoms there, don't invite them." I shrugged. "Have a small little wedding but you can have a bigger reception if you want." I added. 

"Ugh, that's a great idea! Then people with kids can still come but they won't have to sit through the boring part!" She said making me laugh. "Also, I think we're gonna go with the purple flowers. I want my bridesmaids to wear purple. Speaking of bridesmaids..." She said looking at me. "Will you be my bridesmaid? Luke will walk you down the aisle." She smiled. 

"Sure!" I said. I then felt bad because I didn't want to be in Courtney's wedding and hopefully she wouldn't take offense to me being in Jack and Celeste's.

"Like I said, it will be small. The wedding party is just my sister, you, Luke and Benji so its very small." I smiled as we put in order for what we wanted and for the date of the wedding before we went off to the next place. We started looking at dresses but not for her to try on just for her to get a taste of something that she would like. "Do you think you and Luke will ever get married?" 

"Um, I'm not sure. I see a future with him. I can picture myself having kids with him and buying a house. But you don't have to be married to have all of those things." I commented. "I'm complicated." 

"Have you talked about it?" I nodded. 

"He knows how I feel about it. I bounce back and forth between saying I want to get married and not. He's very understanding." I smiled. I loved Luke. He meant everything in the world to me and if I could somehow keep him around for the rest of my life without screwing it up, I would. I knew that eventually sometime down the road that I would screw it up and he would leave me. "I'm not the type of girl that people stay with for a long time." 

"What was your longest relationship?" She questioned and I was trying to count in my head how long me and Luke had been together. We started dating in December and it was now the beginning of October. 

"Roughly ten months." I answered. 

"With who?" She questioned. 

"Luke." I answered honestly. 

"Your longest relationship is Luke?" I nodded. "Well my longest relationship is Jack." 

"Yes but you've been with Jack for years and I'm sure you've had relationships that have lasted longer than a few weeks before." 

"Yeah..." She trailed off. 

"I was a whore before I met Luke." 

"What?" I nodded. "What do you mean you were a whore?" She seemed shocked by my words.