Can I sleep in your bed?~23

MR. BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 23

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

I had decided to meet Luke at the bar with his friends. He usually went out on Friday's with them but I hadn't seen them in a while. I walked in and they already had seats at the bar. I walked up and wrapped my arms around Luke and kissed him. 

"Hi." I smiled. 

"Hi." He answered. "Would you like a drink?" He asked. 

"I'll have a shot." I commented and Michael cheered as he poured us each a shot. 

"This is the type of party I like." Michael answered as he handed us each a shot. 

"Michael I don't want to do a shot." Calum complained. "I've already had like three beers." I took the shot that Michael handed me and then took Calum's. 

"Rough day at work?" Luke asked as he rubbed my back. I shrugged. Even though sometimes bar food was shitty, I still ordered something because I came right from work and was starving. I also knew that I couldn't handle my alcohol very well and I would get super drunk. 

"So, would you fuck that girl?" I asked Luke once we were alone. He followed to where my eyes landed. 

"Um, if I was drunk and met her at a club? Yeah." I nodded looking for someone else. 

"How about her?" 

"No." 

"What? Even I would fuck her." He looked shocked by my words and then smirked. 

"Yeah? Wanna have a threesome?" I shook my head and giggled. "Would you sleep with any of my friends?" He questioned. 

"Don't get mad." I commented first knowing that either way he was going to be mad. "I'd sleep with Ashton if I wasn't with you." 

"How come him?" He questioned. 

"His finger's." I shrugged watching his face and he looked over my face. "Cause they're really long." I chugged the rest of my drink and set the cup down on the counter. 

"That's the only reason?" I nodded before remembering that I had a surprise for him. 

"I have a surprise for you." I commented grabbing his hand and dragging it up my thigh for him to feel that I wasn't wearing panties. 

"No." I giggled as he took his hand back and chugged the rest of his beer. He waved to the boys before he dragged me out of the bar and into a cab to get back to his apartment. I had a leg thrown over him in the cab and we were making out. Luke had my lipstick all over his face as the guy stopped at his apartment. Luke threw the money in the front before dragging me into the apartment. He leaned me against the door and he kissed me holding me around my waist. "Open the door." I breathed out taking his belt off. 

"Jesus Christ." He groaned trying to open the door. I pretty much ran to his room and took my shoes off before waiting for him. I knew he liked to take off my clothes and if I didn't wait he would be mad at me. He came into the room with his shirt unbuttoned and his pants undone. "Strip for me." He smirked as he sat on the chair in the corner watching me. 

I slowly took my shirt off before sliding my skirt off my body and turned around to wiggle my butt for him. He moved his hands up my thighs to grip my butt. He slapped my butt and his ring stung making me hiss. 

I unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor turning and sitting on his lap. I swiveled my hips and sucked on his neck making him moan. 

"Holy shit." He stood up holding me and bringing me over to the bed where he tossed me. I laid with my legs spread. "You have no idea how beautiful you look right now. Stay." He said looking for something before pulling out his phone and taking pictures. I covered my face in a few being embarrassed by it. Once he put his phone away he joined me on the bed.