McKinley's Birthday~13

MR. BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 13

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

Waking up the morning of my birthday was amazing. I woke up with Luke's head buried between my legs with two fingers working their way in and out of me. Luke knew exactly how to pleasure me and exactly how to get me over the edge. 

Once he was finished with his time between my legs, he made me shower with him. Once were both showered and dressed, he dragged me out to his car where he took me out to breakfast at some little shop outside of the city. 

"Can I have my present now?" I asked him and he shook his head. 

"After dinner." I sighed. I was very impatient and I wanted him to give it to me now. 

"Can we at least go shopping?" I asked. 

"For what?" 

"For clothes. The warmer weather is coming and I need some spring and summer clothes." He nodded his head. I'm sure he was going to love shopping with me. Now that it was May, and the warm weather was in fact here, I needed more skirts for work because even though it's air conditioned, I still get hot. 

"We can do whatever you want." He answered as he paid the bill and we headed back out onto the streets to make our way to Time Square to shop. 

"How come you're making me wait until dinner? Is it because you didn't buy me a present?" I asked and he laughed. 

"I bought you a present I just want to make you wait." I pouted. I didn't want to wait until dinner. We usually did dinner at like 6 and he would make me wait until after dessert. We walked around, each of us picking stores to go into and he gladly carried my bags for me. 

"I'm going to get a snack." I said to him as I wandered off to find something to eat. I bought myself some pretzels and knew if I didn't buy any for him he would kill me so I bought two and brought it back to him. "Here, Babe." I handed it to him. 

"Awe thanks." He smiled kissing me. "But it's your birthday not mine." 

"I know but I have to treat you sometimes too." I smiled. 

"Yeah, I guess. But we have dinner in an hour. We should head back and get ready." He said and I nodded. We walked hand and hand back to my apartment where he made me wear a fancy red dress to match is tie. He made me take pictures before going to the place where he insisted wasn't expensive even though I knew it was. We ate in silence before the waiter came over and took away our plates, setting a chocolate cake in the middle of the table. "Happy birthday, my love." Luke said leaning over the table to kiss me. 

"Thank you." I smiled kissing him back. He fed me the cake while I fed him a few bites but mostly took it myself. 

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded as he helped me stand and led me to his car. "The boys want to see you." He said. "They're at my place so we can just stay there tonight?" I nodded as he drove. He pulled up to the house and tons of cars were on his street which stressed me out because there's never this many cars around. 

He helped me out of the car, bringing to the front door and opening it. 

"You should really lock your doors, Luke. Someone will come in and steal the dog." He laughed. He flicked on the light to the living room and tons of people screamed out 'surprise'. I smiled, shocked that Luke had planned this. 

"You guys!" I said turning to Luke smiling. "Did you plan this?" I asked and he nodded proud of himself. I kissed him and Michael whistled before pulling me away and hugging me.