Filler~26

MR. BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 26

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

I giggled while looking at Luke as he slept. My water still wasn't on at my apartment so I've been here for the past 3 days and I think he was getting annoyed with me. Not me, but me not letting him have sex with me. His boner was poking my butt before I turned over to look at him. 

I moved around so that I was laying between his legs and carefully pulled his member out of boxers and sucking him. As soon as I got my mouth around him, his eyes shot open and he sat up. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Your boner was poking me in the butt." I said innocently smiling a little. "I thought I would help out." 

"I love blowjobs from you, baby, but I'm not sure if we should just jump back into having sex." He commented and I pouted. He literally had his penis in my mouth and he was stopping me. 

"But I'm feeling better." I sat up. 

"I know but what happens if you start feeling depressed after we have sex?" He questioned playing with my fingers. 

"I won't." I commented. I knew that we both wanted it so I had no idea why he was trying to stop me. "It's been a while." 

"I don't want to." He said and got up to go to the bathroom locking the door behind him and I stayed laying back on the bed. I got dressed before heading to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. Luke came out wearing work out clothes. "I'm gonna take the dog for a walk." He took a piece of toast off my plate kissing my cheek before leaving with the dog. 

While he was out I did some online shopping and cleaned a little before going to shower. I wonder if he was starting to get annoyed that I was taking up all his space. Well not all of it, I was one person and I didn't even have many clothes here but it was his apartment and we spent way too much time together. 

When he got back, he went to shower before feeding both animals and letting me know he was going to go out with the guys. 

"Alright, anything you want for dinner? I'll go to the store." He stood staring at me and I wasn't sure where to look. "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"No reason." He smiled. "I would love some lasagna." He said pulling out a recipe for me. "My mom wrote this down for me when I moved out." He kissed me. "Get some ice cream for dessert." He went to the door and got his shoes on and I followed him. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too baby. So much." He smiled wide kissing me again before grabbing his keys and out the door he went. 

I grabbed my things I would need for shopping before heading out the door and getting into my car. Food shopping when living in the city sucked. Luke thankfully lived close enough to a store outside of the city that I always went to. I got everything on the recipe and then a few more things before heading back to his apartment to start prepping everything. I set it in the oven on low before heading down the street to get some wine. 

When I got back to the apartment Luke texting me letting me know their plans and he wasn't sure what time he was going to be home. I was debating if I should cook the food he wanted and then head home since I could tell that he really didn't want me there anymore. I wasn't offended by it, I needed my space too. What offended me was that he was too scared to tell me because I was depressed even though I was doing better. 

I finished cooking and ate it before getting my clothes together and bringing it down to the car before getting the cat and heading home. I made sure I fed the dog first before leaving. 

I wasn't sure what Luke was up to but I'm sure he was probably drunk. When he had the chance, he always got drunk. Sometimes I worried about him. 

*LUKE P.O.V*

Me and the guys decided to go bowling and we were having a great time. I liked the times when we got to hang out with just us and no one brought their girlfriends. I loved McKinley but sometimes people need breaks from each other but I wasn't sure how to tell her that without hurting her feelings. 

"Where's McKinley? You usually bring her to everything we do." 

"Just needed a break I guess." I shrugged as I drank a beer. "It's just been hard recently and we haven't had sex and this morning she tried to get me to do it but I just can't." 

"Why can't you?" Ashton asked taking a slice of pizza off the tray. "If she's ready to do it again I don't see a problem with it." He shrugged. 

"I'm just nervous. What if she regrets doing it after and then she's depressed? It would be my fault and I never want to do that to her." 

"Well that's a risk you have to take. You're eventually going to run out of excuses on why you don't want to have sex with her and she's going to get insecure thinking she's gross." I sighed at their words. I just didn't want to mess anything up or make her more depressed. The last thing I want is for her to stress out because I'm afraid. 

Once we finished bowling we all headed our separate ways. McKinley's car was gone when I got home and I just figured she was out doing something. I walked into the kitchen where the lasagna sat on the counter with a note that said she was going home. I quickly called her. 

"Hi." She answered the phone and I could hear her typing on her computer. 

"I- I'm not sure what to say." I said honestly. 

"What do you mean?" She asked. 

"How come you went home?" 

"I thought I was annoying you." She answered. She wasn't annoying me I just needed a break from her. "I know you like your space. It's okay." She didn't sound upset but that didn't mean anything. 

"You're not annoying." I sighed. "Do you even have water?" I asked and she didn't answer right away. "McKinley, just come back. I'll cry until you do." She giggled a little before sighing. 

"I think we need a little time apart. I mean, Luke, I was sucking your dick and you stopped me." 

"I know but I'm afraid that something will happen after we do stuff and you'll feel depressed and I don't ever want to be the reason why you feel like that." I answered truthfully and she chuckled. 

"Honey, there's no reason why I feel like this and I can assure you that sex has never made me feel like this." She answered. I wasn't really sure what to say. I should have trusted her enough to know when she was ready for sex. She was the only one who knew when she was ready for something and I should have listened when she said she felt okay. "I'll come over so you don't cry." She said making me smile. 

"I'll see you soon." 

*This is wayyyy shorter than chapters usually are but I haven't felt like writing recently. This is pretty much a filler chapter. Luke and McKinley's relationship is about to get really serious and I promise that longer chapters will be back soon.*