Don't let me go~18

MR BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 18

MCKINLEY P.O.V

"Luke!" I shouted waking him up. We had spent the night as his place for his birthday the following Friday after his birthday. I had cooked a meal and we sat around watching movies. After he went to bed, I started watching conspiracy theories and they were blowing my mind. 

"Kin, it's four in the morning." He mumbled. 

"I know but did you know that a munchin killed them self on the set of The Wizard of Oz and you can see it hanging from a tree in one of the scenes?" I questioned as I clicked on another video on youtube. 

"That's not true." 

"Luke, the proof is right there." I commented. I couldn't believe that he didn't believe me. "You're literally no fun." 

"What else did you find out?" 

"Taylor Swift is actually a satanist." 

"Okay, that's far fetched." He answered as he rested his head on my chest. I played with his hair as the video played. I had the volume down to make sure I didn't wake him but then I did anyway. 

"I never said that I believed it." 

"But you believe that a character from The Wizard of Oz killed themselves?" He asked and I nodded. He chuckled a little while we both watched the screen, listening as different things pop up about different famous people. "Louis Tomlinson is so gay." He mumbled and I lightly hit his head. 

"Are you saying that in a mean way because that's rude?" I questioned. 

"Maybe a little of both. He really could be with that other guy." I shrugged as I took a sip of the water that I had on his nightstand. "Babe?" He questioned. 

"Yeah?" 

"Can you like.... Oh I don't know, go the fuck to sleep?" He asked. 

"Fine." I huffed as I closed my laptop down and cuddled next to him. But of course, I couldn't sleep. My mind was racing. 

"Go to sleep." He mumbled when I turned over for the fifth time. 

"I can't!" I shouted angry that my body wouldn't just shut down. He began rubbing my back under my shirt. His finger's lightly ghosted over my skin making goosebumps rise on the surface but someone calming me. 

"I love you." He mumbled as I kissed his nose.

"I love you." I answered keeping my eyes closed. 

Luke woke me up the next morning asking if I would make him coffee because he can't. He's a liar he just wanted me to get out of bed.

"No." I whined as I rolled away from him and pulled the covers over my head. I really did not want to get out of bed. 

"Please?" 

"No." He then laid beside me rubbing my stomach. "What time is it?" 

"11." He answered. "I've waited hours for a cup of coffee." 

"There's a coffee shop a few streets over." I turned to face him. "Why didn't you just go buy one?" 

"Cause I'm lazy." He groaned. "Please, baby? I'll do anything you want." He answered pouting his lips and holding his hands together. 

"Anything?" I questioned. 

"Anything." He answered. I got out of the bed and quickly made him coffee. "What do I have to do?" He questioned as I handed him the mug.