New Beginnings~29

MR STORE BOOK

CHAPTER 29

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

"Luke Hemmings." 

"McKinley Davis." 

"You're beautiful." He giggled and smiled at me as he held my hand as he drove. He had decided to get a new mattress and was dragging me along for the shopping so that I could find one that I liked too. I was fine with the mattress that he had but he wanted a new one and it wasn't like I could stop him. 

"So are you going to have it delivered? I'm not carrying that thing into your apartment." 

"I will have it delivered." He answered. Thankfully we were going to a place outside the city although it would take longer to get there. "I'll even repaint if it makes you happy." 

"No. I like the white." I smiled. "You don't need to change your entire apartment just because I'm moving in. And I won't be moving in for another month anyway." 

"I know. I just want you to be comfortable." 

"I will be. It's fine. I will let you know the minute I don't like something." I smiled. "Well maybe we can redo your living room. It looks very unorganized." I giggled and he pouted. 

"What is wrong with the living room?" He questioned. 

"You have a shelf with snacks on it! We need to make it seem more like people wanna actually spend their time there." 

"Michael loves that snack shelf in the living room." 

"I'm not Michael. It's not normal. We can stick it in the kitchen. There's plenty of room in there. Or we can get the huge sliding door like my kitchen has." 

"I'll think about it." He commented as he moved his hand from mine and rested it on my thigh. 

"Don't tease me." I giggled. He smirked and continued raising his hand up my thigh. I tried to grab his hand but he pushed it away and quickly unbuckled my jeans. "Luke." I moaned. I wanted him to stop but the thrill of someone seeing us turned me on. 

He slipped his hand into my pants and played with my clit. I gasped at the contact trying to make it not obvious that my boyfriend has his hands down my pants. 

"Luke." I whined grabbing his arm. "I don't wanna cum in my pants." 

"Then pull them down." He kept his eyes on the road. 

"No. Just wait until we're home." I grabbed his arm trying to get him to stop. "Just stop." He right away took his hand out of my pants and licked off his fingers. 

"You're no fun." 

"I know. I'm sorry." I giggled as he pouted. Luke was always very good about stopping when I wanted to stop or if I was uncomfortable. "I'll give you a blowjob on the way back." I smiled making him smile. 

"Okay!" He moved around in his seat excited to get to where we needed to be so that we could leave. Once he parked I walked ahead of him and into the store. He went to talk to someone while I laid down on a bed. "Cookies!" He shouted in front of me and handing me a cookie. 

"Where did you find this?" 

"They have station over there with them." 

"You didn't find it on the floor?" 

"No, of course not." He confirmed eating his. I walked around laying on a few mattress as he ate cookies behind me. 

"I like this one." I commented. He laid down beside me to see if he would like it. "Cuddle me so we know if we like it." I pulled him into me.