Mine~27

MR BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 27

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

I was so angry with Luke. I hated that he would come over and just leave things sitting around and when I would question why he did it, he would yell at me. So he stormed off to my bedroom while I cleaned up the mess and tried my hardest not to cry at the names he called me. 

I wasn't sure what to do since he was locked in my room so I grabbed my wallet and went for a walk. I knew that he was annoyed with me but I never expected him to scream at me and called me a bitch. 

I walked into a coffee shop, ordered a coffee and sat down. Being with Luke was challenging. We were both used to being on our own and not having someone in our business all the time. Luke was used to being in control of everything but once someone told him what to do, he would freak out. 

I had no idea how to deal with him and sometimes I felt like I didn't want to. I loved Luke so much but I hated that he always screamed at me. It wasn't just yelling. It was screaming at the top of his lungs until I became quiet and stopped responding to him. It has only happened a few times but it was scary before he calmed down. I shouldn't have let it go but for some reason I did but this time I'm not. 

I was going to make him worry. I wasn't going to go back home for a while and I knew he was going to yell at me when I got back but it's gotten to the point where I want to leave him because he was annoyed with me. I had no idea why he acting the way he was. 

I knew I shouldn't have told him that I had depression because when you tell someone that, you always end up telling them it's going to be okay even though you needed them to tell you it's going to be okay. I should have handled it on my own without telling him anything. He wouldn't be annoyed with me and he wouldn't be acting like this. 

I sat in the coffee shop for hours until I saw the employees cleaning up so I threw my cup away and headed home. Luke was pacing in the living room when I walked inside and went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. 

"Where have you been?" He asked following me to the kitchen. 

"Out. I'm my own person I don't have to tell where I'm at all hours of the day." I commented putting a pot with water in it on the stove. 

"Well it would be nice since I was worried." 

"You could called or texted me." I said finding the pasta that I was going to make and setting it on the counter before pulling out a few more things to cook. 

"You could have just told me you were leaving." I rolled my eyes at his words. 

"I don't know what your issue is but you screaming at me has got to stop." I commented. "I don't appreciate being screamed at in my own home because of your mistakes." 

"I didn't do anything." He whined. 

"You left an empty pizza box on the coffee table." I said making him roll his eyes. "This is my apartment and if you want to make a mess of it you have to move in so you can say it's yours too." 

"Woah, what?" He asked looking at me a little shocked. 

"I was joking." He clearly wasn't ready for us to live together. Of course I don't think I was either but I had thoughts about what it would be like for us live together. I would get to wake up to him every single day. The only time we would be apart was when we were at work of if we were out with our friends. 

"But you still said it." He paced around the room. "I'm not ready for that. I hope you're not thinking that I'm going to ask you to move in with me."